Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Nah, weather hasn't permitted it yet. I got 'em on the Cyber Monday restock, and weather in NE Ohio has been pretty terrible since lol
Isn't it the worst - when you live in a ****** weather state and you can't wear a brand new pair of shoes you just picked up?!  I live in WI and haven't been able to wear anything nice for weeks. m

Yep. I love fl cuz i been able to cop most limited releases...but I swear they will mess up your funds. They will charge your account, refund, then charge again days later.

Advice please. My 12 yr old grandson was able to place an order right off the launch, 12/31 8:00am for the ~~RETRO 3 LAB5. Today my son had a cancel notice from FnL saying they are out of stock. Any words of wisdom? He was so excited to get his order in. So far FnL has offered a $10 gift card.  If I'm in the wrong place can someone show me where to post. Thanks.

Sucks that they oversold, but unfortunately it happens. Honestly I'm surprised they offered you that much.

Advice please. My 12 yr old grandson was able to place an order right off the launch, 12/31 8:00am for the ~~RETRO 3 LAB5. Today my son had a cancel notice from FnL saying they are out of stock. Any words of wisdom? He was so excited to get his order in. So far FnL has offered a $10 gift card.  If I'm in the wrong place can someone show me where to post. Thanks.
Sorry it happened but this isn't the first time.  I've also had shoes canceled for the same reason.  The only thing you can do is either move on, or pay the inflated prices that re-sellers ask.  It sucks but those are pretty much the only options. 

what size?

Thanks, I didn't know if my son pushed enough if they might "find" a pair. He was able to place his order within about 2 minutes into the launch.

FTL took their time to ship out my pair. I had to give them a call because the order was on hold for days. Once I called them they pushed the order through. I wonder if i wouldn't of have called they probably would have cancelled my order. But yeah they just shipped it out through UPS. wont receive until the 9th.
lol emailed tham and they said they were gonna speed up the process for me. i also wonder if they wouldve cancelled if i didnt speak up

Awesome grand dad or is it dad? Anyway, that would be great if my grand dad wouldve been on NT trying to get me some jordans back in the day.

Thanks, I didn't know if my son pushed enough if they might "find" a pair. He was able to place his order within about 2 minutes into the launch.

View media item 726865

Thanks, Gram here. Grandson had me register on all the sites to help him get the shoes. He was so excited when he placed his order.  Maybe next time I'll know a little more and will not give up just because a site takes an order.

Found out I have to be in Vegas for business when the shoes come in. Tried to sign up for UPS my choice but the shoes were shipped via Sure post, some ups shipping that is slower than ground! Now I need to pay $3.50 to upgrade to Ground then redirect for another $5 per package. I should've just paid for 2 day shipping.

i think these are sitting at my local champs... i'll have to take another look.

I think you mean the most hyped, omg I can't wait to post these on instagram release of the year is db5. Top 3 releases of the year, imo, were Royal and Bred 1, and WC 88
This.

Top three for me (tough to pick since so many dropped)

Wh/Blk/Rd 1

'88' 3's (even though I couldn't get
mean.gif
)

Wh/Blk 12

Back
Top Bottom