Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Nah. The tracking said it would come the 7th and it was being delivered with sure post which means they do hand the package to USPS. Buy all of a sudden they pushed it to the 8th. I understand there was just a snowstorm here nj but its like they aren't acknowledging that its delayed and says its on time
weird I didn't get handed off here on Long Island, still set to deliver tomorrow.  It's in Parsipanny right now. 

Nah. The tracking said it would come the 7th and it was being delivered with sure post which means they do hand the package to USPS. Buy all of a sudden they pushed it to the 8th. I understand there was just a snowstorm here nj but its like they aren't acknowledging that its delayed and says its on time

Oh, well in that case, that's straight up unprofessional. The least they can do is acknowledge that they are late BUT I'm pretty sure they would then have to refund either you or the company the cost of shipping since I know UPS has some sort of policy in place for meeting guaranteed delivery dates. If you don't mind me asking, what site did you buy off of and what shipping did you use? Because my little brother used the free shipping from Finish Line and he got his package yesterday even though we've been having non-stop snowstorms for days.

I'm pretty sure with UPS sure post anything within 10 business days is considered on time.

Oh, well in that case, that's straight up unprofessional. The least they can do is acknowledge that they are late BUT I'm pretty sure they would then have to refund either you or the company the cost of shipping since I know UPS has some sort of policy in place for meeting guaranteed delivery dates. If you don't mind me asking, what site did you buy off of and what shipping did you use? Because my little brother used the free shipping from Finish Line and he got his package yesterday even though we've been having non-stop snowstorms for days.
i got it the same way. finishline and the free shipping option.

$250 shoe for a 12 year old son? :wow:

My family was struggling just for a $60 shoe, wasn't till I made my own money did I cop a $150+ shoe.

That's exactly what happened to me growing up, I was blessed when I was able to get a pair of the AF1 low top for the school year. Now that I'm older and have a nice cushion to pay my bills and buy a pair on release day and still not feel broke that's when I was able to get shoe's I really wanted.

$250 shoe for a 12 year old son? :wow:

My family was struggling just for a $60 shoe, wasn't till I made my own money did I cop a $150+ shoe.

Same here. I remember getting excited over buying spalding shoes at Kmart with my pops. I got a job at 16, when I got my license, and my first pair of shoes over $100 was a pair of Nike Air Max Pillar.

Some of y'all are too funny with the delivery nonsense. I hate waiting for shoes too but would you rather UPS flip a truck over trying to deliver your kicks in a snowstorm or just get them the next day?
I think you know the answer to that..... they'd rather UPS flip a truck so they can look at their shoes ASAP...... and then store them in the closet for months :lol:

People are tripping over kids having $200+ shoes and comparing it when they are growing up..... Things has change and those $60 or $100 shoes are the same worth as todays $200 shoes.. Its called inflation..

People are tripping over kids having $200+ shoes and comparing it when they are growing up..... Things has change and those $60 or $100 shoes are the same worth as todays $200 shoes.. Its called inflation..

I don't know about all that, AF1's are still at the same price they were when I was growing up and if I dig deeper I'm sure the majority of shoe's I wore are around the same price. It's a lot easier for kid's nowadays to get things most of us dreamed of. My little 9 and 14yr old cousin's got some $300 LeBron's a couple month's ago even though their dad is the only one that works and is struggling to make ends meet. That would have never happened when I was growing up. I'm sure my cousin's aren't the only kid's either.

Trippin? :lol: Ok. Surprised is the correct term.
I don't give a damn how the kid, his parent, his grandma spends their money, nothing to do with me.

$60 then = $200 now? :rofl:

Last edited:
To the grandma/person that got your pair canceled. Take the 10 dollars and move on. Footlocker canceled my bred 1s for no reason, lied about it, & apologize after about not finding my shoe. They didn't give me any coupon or anything. I took the L and moved on. Never ill buy there again unless that's the only place that have something I want and no where else.

Last edited:
To the grandma/person that got your pair canceled. Take the 10 dollars and moved on. Footlocker canceled my bred 1s for no reason, lied about it, & apologize after about not finding my shoe. They didn't give me any coupon or anything. I took the L and move on. Never ill buy there again unless that's the only place that have someone I want.

View media item 728590

Actually If we took the inflation rate from the early 1990s, which was 66%, then $100 shoes would only be $166 and $60 shoes would only be worth $99. Nowhere close to $225.

You dudes need to chill like they don't have snowstorms going on. would drive in below zero temps to deliver a package? all yall do is sit on here and complain. 

Some of y'all are too funny with the delivery nonsense. I hate waiting for shoes too but would you rather UPS flip a truck over trying to deliver your kicks in a snowstorm or just get them the next day?
It doesn't bother me so much that its lat. It bothers me that they act like my package is not late. The delivery date was 7 and then they changed it to 8 and still says on time when they were clearly not. Ups can delay it for 2 weeks IDC I just want them to say its delayed

You dudes need to chill like they don't have snowstorms going on. would drive in below zero temps to deliver a package? all yall do is sit on here and complain. 
I swear man! All this crying man when severe weather is to blame. Some people won't even leave the house to goto the store but they want someone else to make rounds all over town. None of these packages are guaranteed during those 2 day or 7 day shipping time frames only estimates. I know some of yall got free shipping too and complaining and that's even worse.

Actually If we took the inflation rate from the early 1990s, which was 66%, then $100 shoes would only be $166 and $60 shoes would only be worth $99. Nowhere close to $225.
Thats with resellers inflation price. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

$250 shoe for a 12 year old son?
eek.gif

Preach. The struggle was real. Even when I did get a job, I still could only afford one or two pairs a year. 

Things changed now though.

So I made 2 unsuccessful orders through FNL using Paypal. My money was deducted and then the transactions said cancelled on my Paypal like minutes after I placed the orders back on 12/31..but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the money back in the account yet. Is that normal, should it just take a few more days? This happen to anyone else? I'm just confused since they say they're cancelled but my money still isn't back

Back
Top Bottom