Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Woke up early, got to work early hoping to take advantage of the T1 connection. Doesn't make a god damn difference. Struck out after 30 minutes of clicking add to cart across 3 browsers. Can't win anymore. Really wanted these and I'm heated as hell that I couldn't get them. This is why I'm done with release days and sticking with grey market and reps. 
PM me we can talk

OH MY ******G GOD. i was trying to get into everything ndc, fnl, ftl, eastbay, etc and i got kicked off on all. i was so ******g sad but i got it with your link. TAHNK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU 
happy.gif
 IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
NT perks

Got hit with the Fnl multiple error screen.. Gave up after 3 times. Don't need them holding another 1000 dollars thru this week

Got to the last page of the FNL checkout. 1st time, it said the size sold out and removed it from cart. Then I added a size up, and it said there's a problem processing my order. I'm taking this as an omen and going to stop trying before I get hit with 5 pending charges like last time. F this.

got a pair on eastbay within 1 minute of going live

screwed up on the security code but i believe my order went through

Sites move so slow during checkout for me for some reason...But It just gave me enough time to see what free elite socks I'd pick up.

man FNL was worse than usual only on the Limited stuff can that site be hell was able to scoop 2 pairs but still my payment was rejected left and right thank god for gift cards 

everyone else getting this on FNL?  been trying for 20 min and same thing with every card and even paypal...
  • There was a problem processing your credit card. Please return to the Billing & Payment page and enter another method of payment. If you feel there has been an error, please contact customer service.
Same problem. Tried multiple cards.

The crazy thing is I was able to check out with paypal though. When I went back for a 2nd pair, same error code, even with the paypal account where I managed to check out 1 minute prior.

My statement gonna look somewhat similar to ^

Already got a couple e-mails about fraud alert from my CC companies

No... Aslong you put it in as separate orders with it's own confirmation number. They won't cancel it.
I'll update you guys with the status
I ordered 6 and changed billing name every time

plus i used GC idk if those would be more difficult to refund.

talking to them on twitter about the pending charges for orders not going thru.

@FinishlineHelp :angry:JMillionNYC Anytime an order is attempted the funds are placed on a authorization hold. If the order does not go through it will B released
@FinishlineHelp :angry:JMillionNYC Once the bank recognizes that there is no order attatched to the pending amount it will release. Time frames vary by bank

Back
Top Bottom