Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Why don't you elaborate then? Is it legit?
That's legit too. FNL won't cancel - people did the same origin link with past releases, no problems.
laugh.gif
  Finshline charged and canceled/reversed my order at the exact same time.  Two transactions are showing up on my credit card.

No idea what's going on but I'm not charging it again.  eff it.

I just got a 10.5 off FNL for $222...

Anyone know why you can get free shipping off the mobile site and not the actual site?

I got it for the same amount with the WC rewards. I think FNL gave us free shipping cause tax was $15. So $225+ $15= $240- $20= $220

Curious, I copped from FNL but did the NDC link worked for anyone?

Easy release for me.. got a pair off of NDC and FNL. Ive had no success this week with releases so i was surprised that i was able to get 2 pairs

Also copped off NDC and FNL. NDC was a really long wait in line. FNL finally worked after the 6th different credit card.

*sigh* Trying to cop a pair for my homie for his birthday.. Holding out hope that they're still in my FL cart but it's dwindling..

talking to them on twitter about the pending charges for orders not going thru.

@FinishlineHelp :angry:JMillionNYC Anytime an order is attempted the funds are placed on a authorization hold. If the order does not go through it will B released
@FinishlineHelp :angry:JMillionNYC Once the bank recognizes that there is no order attatched to the pending amount it will release. Time frames vary by bank
last time i had that issue with FNL they took 2 weeks to release the money back to me.

How are you guys getting 2 pairs.....i cant even get one. Had my comp set up and ready since last night!!!! BLOWN

shoulda paid the rsvp service. smh, shame on me for thinking I could get these manually.

mannn, check this

i tried copping from finishline.. got ALL the way to the end, and it said there was a problem with 'payment' ?

so im trippin', and give up after about 3 go's to get the size 11

THEN, i check my credit card online balance - and theres moneyy missing from my account.. about 440ish, but i cant see the transaction summary cos its too soon.. 

WTF is up, anyone expirienced this?

I was able to grab a 10.5 off of finishline but I'm a true size 10 and ur recommended to half down on these smh. I had to grab them though

Back
Top Bottom