Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

They give you a lighter cuz once you open the box and see the great deal you got....you gotta light up one 
laugh.gif

My collection so far
This is like so dangerous, do they ship these as well? If so, it kinda like risk the possibility of inflammability  and are they, um, also advocating smoking? Not a good message to the youth here, folks. No sireee bob.
you dont have to smoke to collect lighters. and those aint those cheap plastic seethrough ones, so its not really a risk. u can buy lighters off amazon lol

I'm no lighter expert...

But bic disposable lighters are one of the best you can buy

These last long...are durable...have a childproof lock(which is useless i think)

Just dont let anyone borrow at a party or gathering...

I have lost so many lighters...."hey can i borrow a light?" 
laugh.gif

You can also use it to open beer bottles

Last edited:
you dont have to smoke to collect lighters. and those aint those cheap plastic seethrough ones, so its not really a risk. u can buy lighters off amazon lol

I know man. I was just bored and boosting my post count, sorry if it was corny AF :frown:

^ keep an eye out
Oh nm they said they will ship for you on Monday lol

Last edited:
^ just stay away from hot sauce and BBQ chicken lol
Gonna have to put heavy duty napkins on them when I eat [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Day 5 no shipping info [emoji]128549[/emoji]
Hope the best for you to get shipping info. Call them on Monday !!

They give you a lighter cuz once you open the box and see the great deal you got....you gotta light up one :lol:
My collection so far
View media item 2439690

Yep used mine to light somebody's birthday cake today

I told them "I bought shoes and they gave me this"
They said "What.... you bought another pair of shoes?"

They ain't see my Pure Money's lol, they will drop jaws. Gonna wear those to church to see God tomorrow.

Day 5 no shipping info [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Ouch.. I wonder if they had to get em from another store, mine was delayed a couple days too. Paid for metallic 1s and these Wed, metallics shipped same day and these shipped Fri.

I think they are just backed up with orders
Looks like they shipped mine out next day but didn't give me tracking
Just showed up outta the blue

Checked these out yesterday, I'm sorry, the quality on these IMO is trash! The leather around the ankle is cheap ( the shoe is comprised of a mixture of thick tumbled leather and cheap pleather) they had glue stains all over the mid-sole, the mesh was already yellowing and you could see the brush strokes in the paint of the midsole...190 for "remastered" BS. These are one of my favorite colorways of the 4s but as usual JB ruined the excitement I initially had about these dropping.

Checked these out yesterday, I'm sorry, the quality on these IMO is trash! The leather around the ankle is cheap ( the shoe is comprised of a mixture of thick tumbled leather and cheap pleather) they had glue stains all over the mid-sole, the mesh was already yellowing and you could see the brush strokes in the paint of the midsole...190 for "remastered" BS. These are one of my favorite colorways of the 4s but as usual JB ruined the excitement I initially had about these dropping.
pics of the yellow netting?

So one bad equal all pairs are "trash" ?

Mine were really really bad. Contemplating returning them to Nike store today

Mine were really really bad. Contemplating returning them to Nike store today
I do like this shoe, but it sucks to see so many people having issues. Also, crazy to hear the netting is yellowing, even just slightly, for some. One of the reasons I wanted this release to be the Bling, Blings instead is because they age way better due to not having any plastic netting. That all tumbled leather upper almost gets better over time.

The only pleather is the collar, and the backtab. Good enough!! The rest is real leather!!

After few hours wearing, I regret it a little.
White shoes, slight jean stain, glue stains standout as it gets dirtier.

Now, I do feel this colorway is not very mature. Compare to my Royalty 4s, I wonder why do I buy this pair of white sneakers...

I am ready to purchase some Jason Mark or Crep for cleaning.

Nike lured me with nice leather and I found out they get dirty fast.....

Last edited:
Upon further inspection in the right lighting, my pair was riddled with tiny glue stains all over both shoes! At first I thought it was the leather but it's glue unfortunately. Had to take them back to Nike outlet store, sucks because I wasted a 20% code on them, but still not worth 165 imo.

Back
Top Bottom