Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

Kinda late to the party, but does anyone know if CB will honor the 30%?

Saw these at FTL over the weekend and fell in love... Just realized I had a $20 off NDC coupon but it expired at midnight :roll eyes

Any help is greatly appreciated!
are you saying you havve an unpaid invoice from days ago with the MOMMA30 code applied? if so, im not sure if theyll honor it. i know for a fact that promo is not running anymore. i did email order for the pure platinum 13s and the invoice came full price.

are you saying you havve an unpaid invoice from days ago with the MOMMA30 code applied? if so, im not sure if theyll honor it. i know for a fact that promo is not running anymore. i did email order for the pure platinum 13s and the invoice came full price.

Nah, I had never sent an invoice. Was just wondering if I could sneak through the cracks or if they'd honor a coupon to move some product. Oh well.

Nah, I had never sent an invoice. Was just wondering if I could sneak through the cracks or if they'd honor a coupon to move some product. Oh well.
oh in that case, definitely no. you might have to wait until they run another promo. like i said, i would have copped the pure plat 13s from them with that 30% off, but they came full priced so i passed.

oh in that case, definitely no. you might have to wait until they run another promo. like i said, i would have copped the pure plat 13s from them with that 30% off, but they came full priced so i passed.

I got you man. Thanks for the info

NDC was clutch with the $20 off. 
10% military discount ain't bad either.

Appreciate it bro. I couldn't get the code to apply but kept trying and eventually did.

Going to try and see if I can find these for even lower, if not I guess I'll cop.

Who cares about a crease!? These are going to crease as soon as you take a step anyway [emoji]128514[/emoji]. You guys are crazy

Second pair incoming for free
Should be here tomorrow [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I eat lucky charms every morning lol
Ordered from CB never got tracking but package showed up outta the blue
Got tracking yesterday for same order
Should be here tomorrow lol

Last edited:
Couple of months back amazon sent me a pair of adidias soccer shoes I never ordered
No one came to claim it
Not my size and I don't play soccer
I'll prob just end up donating it

Someone forgot to put the unit # on the address
Person has same last name as me
I have most of my shoes sent to my mom's business
Ups prob thought it's for me cuz I buy so many shoes
Followed the tracking and ups corrected the address and added my unit # lol
I can't make this stuff up haha

with all this talk of crispy pairs from CB.........heres a little story/warning about CB....

cityblue sent me a pair of pantone 7s with the left shoe obviously being worn because the sole was literally black from dirt and grime, not to mention scratched up side panel from being obviously worn....i sent them an email with pics and everything, but they still want me to pay shipping to send them back so they can send me a replacement pair.....how am i responsible for shipping in that instance? and to top it off, they claim that "We can see these were most likely tried on in store, and we understand you're not satisfied with the order." thats verbatim. how dirty is your store that trying on a pair of shoes would cause them to look like somebody ran around the block in em?

that discount is nice. but this is what you may have to deal with. what a joke.

Last edited:
Man that sucks
How much they charging for shipping?
Was it off a 30% sale?
I thought CB was known for great customer service?
They prob charging you cuz it was a sale item
Either way that's not right

Man that sucks
How much they charging for shipping?
Was it off a 30% sale?
I thought CB was known for great customer service?
They prob charging you cuz it was a sale item
Either way that's not right
i dont know how much shipping is yet. according to them, i have to go and pay for shipping on my own so id have to take it to usps or ups to price the shipping. and yes it was the 30% off sale. they made sure to let me know these were limited relase and 30% off so normally final sale but as a favor they would work with me and send me a replacement as long as i pay to send them back this pair....imo final sales only applies to good legit pairs. that rule shouldnt apply if i get sent damaged/worn shoes. if i got sent brand new pair then tuff on me. but they sent me a pair that was worn AND damaged from being worn.

i dont know how much shipping is yet. according to them, i have to go and pay for shipping on my own so id have to take it to usps or ups to price the shipping. and yes it was the 30% off sale. they made sure to let me know these were limited relase and 30% off so normally final sale but as a favor they would work with me and send me a replacement as long as i pay to send them back this pair....imo final sales only applies to good legit pairs. that rule shouldnt apply if i get sent damaged/worn shoes. if i got sent brand new pair then tuff on me. but they sent me a pair that was worn AND damaged from being worn.

Yeah, that's not right. I'd be heated if that had happened to me. Those sneakers look like someone took them out for the day and returned them; obviously not your fault.

From what you said it seems like they went out of their way to tell you they were limited AND gave a discount on top of it, like they were doing you some kind of favor lol. Oh well.

Hope it works out for you man

Back
Top Bottom