Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

i dont know how much shipping is yet. according to them, i have to go and pay for shipping on my own so id have to take it to usps or ups to price the shipping. and yes it was the 30% off sale. they made sure to let me know these were limited relase and 30% off so normally final sale but as a favor they would work with me and send me a replacement as long as i pay to send them back this pair....imo final sales only applies to good legit pairs. that rule shouldnt apply if i get sent damaged/worn shoes. if i got sent brand new pair then tuff on me. but they sent me a pair that was worn AND damaged from being worn.
Yeah, that's not right. I'd be heated if that had happened to me. Those sneakers look like someone took them out for the day and returned them; obviously not your fault.

From what you said it seems like they went out of their way to tell you they were limited AND gave a discount on top of it, like they were doing you some kind of favor lol. Oh well.

Hope it works out for you man
yea i wasnt heated at first cuz i thought they would do right by me. but now that they tried to do me dirtier than those shoes, im pissed. im gonna call em in a bit and see if they back off that BS and do the right thing and send me a prepaid label.

if not, the next call after that is going to be to paypal for a chargeback. and if CB doesnt send me a return label at that point, then i guess im keeping their shoes too. im not comming out of pocket a single cent.

i dont even get how they accepted a return like that.....the only place these would pass during a return is at Nike and thats only cause nikes return policy is GOAT. take these to a FTL or FTA and they wont even entertain the idea of a return unless youre pointing out a maaaajor defect.

any place ive returned kicks to, they ALWAYS look at the bottom of the shoes to determine if worn. even if they dont check the toebox or whatever they ALWAYS ALWAYS pull at least 1 sneaker out and look at the sole.

Last edited:
atdizzle atdizzle I would stuff the shoe trees with my dirty draws if I had to pay return shipping for what you're mentioning.
Shoe palace gave me crap one time for a shoe that had only been removed from the box because it had a smudge on the sole.
A smudge that was there when we got them. They were still factory laced lol. You're spot on with the only Nike would remotely allow that period.

That would be cold blooded...
Why you got dirty draws laying around? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha. Not laying around by any means.
But maybe I'd hit the gym and throw in the pair I wore that day.
I would never do that either, but I certainly would find it humorous.
They would recieve the same look of shock opening the box as dizzle did seeing his pair.

I eat lucky charms every morning lol
Ordered from CB never got tracking but package showed up outta the blue
Got tracking yesterday for same order
Should be here tomorrow lol

Whoa that is an easy double up
You are very lucky

If you sell your 2nd pair, basically you got this release for free.

That is incredible
Wish I have this for every single purchase

@ATDizzle I would stuff the shoe trees with my dirty draws if I had to pay return shipping for what you're mentioning.
Shoe palace gave me crap one time for a shoe that had only been removed from the box because it had a smudge on the sole.
A smudge that was there when we got them. They were still factory laced lol. You're spot on with the only Nike would remotely allow that period.
rofl that would certainly be hilarious, but they did the right thing after i called them. i requested to speak to a new person when asked if i wanted to speak to the original person. the new guy listened to me and then told me he would send me a return label and he did. he said the final sales rule does not and should not apply to shoes that are sent to me in that condition. i was like MY MAN, finally somebody who is using common sense!

Haha. Not laying around by any means.
But maybe I'd hit the gym and throw in the pair I wore that day.
I would never do that either, but I certainly would find it humorous.
They would recieve the same look of shock opening the box as dizzle did seeing his pair.
maaaaan i wish i had a camera pointed at my face when i looked and saw the bottom of the shoe....i had to look 2 more times, and then bring them out to the living room for better light just to make sure my eyes wasnt F-ed up. but noooope, my eyes are good money. definitely dirt and grime all over the bottom. i couldnt believe it.

but theres no more beef. my faith in CB has been restored and i will continue to rock wit em.

my man Meydad from CB, if you just so happen to be reading this, you are the real MVP. Andrew, on the other hand....youre on some ish bruh, take notes from Meydad.

Last edited:
Meydad was prob reading this thread and was like
"I don't want no draws laced with explosive diarrhea particles"
Good to hear they took care of you
I'm make sure never to speak to Andrew under any circumstances
Hope you're pair comes crispy

Meydad was prob reading this thread and was like
"I don't want no draws laced with explosive diarrhea particles"
Good to hear they took care of you
I'm make sure never to speak to Andrew under any circumstances
Hope you're pair comes crispy
roll.gif
thanks bro!

What would Y'all Do If Somebody Stepped on your Pure $ 4s Or Spilled fruit punch,Hot Sause BBQ Sause Etc, on Em???

Last edited:

rofl that would certainly be hilarious, but they did the right thing after i called them. i requested to speak to a new person when asked if i wanted to speak to the original person. the new guy listened to me and then told me he would send me a return label and he did. he said the final sales rule does not and should not apply to shoes that are sent to me in that condition. i was like MY MAN, finally somebody who is using common sense!

maaaaan i wish i had a camera pointed at my face when i looked and saw the bottom of the shoe....i had to look 2 more times, and then bring them out to the living room for better light just to make sure my eyes wasnt F-ed up. but noooope, my eyes are good money. definitely dirt and grime all over the bottom. i couldnt believe it.

but theres no more beef. my faith in CB has been restored and i will continue to rock wit em.

my man Meydad from CB, if you just so happen to be reading this, you are the real MVP. Andrew, on the other hand....youre on some ish bruh, take notes from Meydad.
Well of course Meydad is gonna take care of you, he practically sonned you!

ANyway I need to upload a pic of my pair with my Movado, which I already scratched in two places on the band.  Ya'll over here complaining about creases in shoes...  :frown:

Well of course Meydad is gonna take care of you, he practically sonned you!

ANyway I need to upload a pic of my pair with my Movado, which I already scratched in two places on the band.  Ya'll over here complaining about creases in shoes...  :frown:
whos complaining about creases in shoes?

What would Y'all Do If Somebody Stepped on your Pure $ 4s Or Spilled fruit punch,Hot Sause BBQ Sause Etc, on Em???

Haven't worn mine yet
But these things gonna get dirty regardless
You can't stop it...can only hope to contain it
Odds are I'll prob be the first one to step on it or spill hot sauce....[emoji]128514[/emoji]
When I try to be careful with a shoe something always happens
When I wear a shoe I don't care about, nothing happens lol

Last edited:
Haven't worn mine yet
Odds are I'll prob be the first one to step on it or spill hot sauce....[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Rite!!!

Haven't worn mine yet

QFT. Wish it wasn't this way, it's a dirty game. :smh:

Usps just dropped off my 2nd pair
I was gonna offer him a beverage but I just stepped out and missed him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Good news for who didn't cop

Ebay has pure money 4s to grab for a walk out price of $128

Someone legit is selling for $160 free shipping . Ask him to add "Sporting goods" category

And use P20MEMDAY at checkout $160 will become $128 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For my City Blue fellows exclude @rooster who eat lucky charms everyday, we lost the battle $128 > $133 SMFH

It's okay. I lost $13 on my Oreo Pure Boosts
Right after buying it for $128, I saw $115

eBay is having a huge blowout fams

P20MEMDAY is the major key

Last edited:
Good news for who didn't cop

Ebay has pure money 4s to grab for a walk out price of $128

Someone legit is selling for $160 free shipping . Ask him to add "Sporting goods" category

And use P20MEMDAY at checkout $160 will become $128 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For my City Blue fellows exclude @rooster who eat lucky charms everyday, we lost the battle $128 > $133 SMFH

It's okay. I lost $13 on my Oreo Pure Boosts
Right after buying it for $128, I saw $115

eBay is having a huge blowout fams

P20MEMDAY is the major key
nah i stll won with the 133 from CB. its only $5 more than the 128. no biggie at all.

nah i stll won with the 133 from CB. its only $5 more than the 128. no biggie at all.

Kinda agree with you
I bought from CB too
But could have got another meal from McDonalds

What do you think about my $13 loss on adidas Oreo boosts?

The only loss I approve myself if $30 (ebay $170 vs outlet $140). loss on True Blue 3s. NIKEAIR was my dream and I pay for it.

I haven't opened my 2nd pair yet
I will when I get home after work
But I think they will be just as crispy if not crispier than my first pair
I shook the box a lil bit.....I hear another lighter! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've been blessed and lucky as of late
Kinda scares me...
This lucky streak can't last forever

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS

Kinda agree with you
I bought from CB too
But could have got another meal from McDonalds

What do you think about my $13 loss on adidas Oreo boosts?

The only loss I approve myself if $30 (ebay $170 vs outlet $140). loss on True Blue 3s. NIKEAIR was my dream and I pay for it.
ehhh its not really worth my time to do all that unless its like 20+

Reactions: PJS
Just opened the box....no lighter
Pair looking clean tho

Last edited:
Usps just dropped off my 2nd pair
I was gonna offer him a beverage but I just stepped out and missed him [emoji]128514[/emoji]
bruh could've used that beverage.... 100+ here in Vegas awready [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom