Jordan Retro 6 "First Championship" Official Look

Will you cop the Jordan retro 6 first championship?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure yet, will wait untill release date

• Total voters
I just don't see how that navy fit in......I mean. Bull colors or lakers colorway some how. But......anyway. clean shoe. But I will be passing. I can't get down with this story line

wow the tongue killed it imo. unless its a different material, i hate to have them turn yellow after awhile. tsk.

Adding to the surprise Air jordan 6 retro releases that are on deck for this Fall/Winter, which includes the Air jordan 6 retro slam dunk, Jordan is set to release the Air Jordan 6 Retro “First Championship”. Part of their “Victory Pack”, the “First Championship” Jordan 6 is inspired by Michael Jordan’s first championship and features a mix of White, Red, Navy, and a speckled midsole. No word on a release date. Stay tuned for more.

View media item 1138856

View media item 1138859

View media item 1138864

will cop for sure

I wonder if these would have looked better with that speckled look like on the midsole for the tongue instead of the icey one. If the slam dunk isn't going to be with these I wonder what the other one might be.

I wonder if these would have looked better with that speckled look like on the midsole for the tongue instead of the icey one. If the slam dunk isn't going to be with these I wonder what the other one might be.
both shoes should release hopefully similar to the cigar and champagne release, and not as a REAL pack.

simple colorblocking for a change but come on, these suck. do not like the OD clear bits at all. They release this crap instead of midnight navy?
tired.gif
 so done with these cats

These are fresh. But mark my words: These will get GRIMEY  after a few heavy wears. That all translucent sole, Translucent Pull & Heel Tab, white upper, mostly white midsole, and white inner lining will all turn straight up poop brown after a few heavy wears.

I'm extremely on the fence about them for that reason alone. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom