Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Finally they will be retrod. ive been looking for OGs in my size for a year and now i hear this news. just saved me some money!!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] but shut up and share the love. Damn things is beat time for you to RE-UP with something fresh

:rofl: beat to death......would love to see em fresh again tho and hope all who wants em get em' jus my 2 pennies....

I don't believe it, **** has been rumored for years now and if they do release they will kill a classic. Plus I don't want everyone and their mother with my classics View media item 1606047

hows those bang bang sbb's holding up kiddo
i believe we call people like that hypebeasts my friend

hypebeast? I collect ogs what hype beast does that? I'm just going off the fact that I just don't want them to ruin it you know? look at sport blue 6s they were such a nice a shoe until they retro'd now they are just bad imo
Sounds like you need a new hobby. Just because something retros it makes them bad? ****

stop, he's gonna go cry in that shed

Sounds like you need a new hobby. Just because something retros it makes them bad? ****

View media item 1606369

Well not all retro'd are bad but let's take these for example, are 2013 grapes, 2014 sport blue 6s and 2013 fire red 5s a good retro? Honestly like compare them to yhe originals. The leather is wack, the netting yellows on ogs it doesn't and it's just a poorer shoe bro

View media item 1606369

Well not all retro'd are bad but let's take these for example, are 2013 grapes, 2014 sport blue 6s and 2013 fire red 5s a good retro? Honestly like compare them to yhe originals. The leather is wack, the netting yellows on ogs it doesn't and it's just a poorer shoe bro
quality sure it wasn't that good. but that doesn't mean the sport blues were trash, very clean shoe and glad I have a pair.

i believe we call people like that hypebeasts my friend

hypebeast? I collect ogs what hype beast does that? I'm just going off the fact that I just don't want them to ruin it you know? look at sport blue 6s they were such a nice a shoe until they retro'd now they are just bad imo

OGs arent retros. They simply can't loose appeal because they're the originals.

Plus nothings wrong worth the Sport Blues. You need to chill. If your looking to be unique you need to find another brand.

First pair of Jordan's ever in 3rd grade - going to be having a kid early next year.../.. Would be perfect timing to end my sneaker career and start his if a boy

I love the Maroon colorway of the VI's, and I've been waiting for Jordan Brand to retro these forever. However I am worried that the fact that there will be 'Nike Air' on the heel will drive up unnecessary hype. ::Keeps fingers crossed that I will actually get a pair, two pairs if I'm real lucky::
quality sure it wasn't that good. but that doesn't mean the sport blues were trash, very clean shoe and glad I have a pair.
Quality control on the 'Sport Blue' VI's were horrible. I remember a pair that I had got at first had scuff marks around where the lace holes were and black marks on the translucent sole. Had to ask for another pair after waiting in line at Flight 23 in NYC and even that pair had the same flaws, however, not as noticeable as the first. 

Except for the leather itself (Which just is what it is at this point), which was exactly the same as the Infrared 6's and the Fire Reds and Grapes from the previous year, I had no issue with my pair of Sport Blues, which are still DS in fact. I need to go ahead and wear them whenever i'm around them again.

Last edited:
I love me some OG's. If they don't put Nike Air on the back then I'll just skip this release like I did the Sport Blues.

First pair of Jordan's ever in 3rd grade - going to be having a kid early next year.../.. Would be perfect timing to end my sneaker career and start his if a boy
They were my first Jordans as well. Been waiting a loooooooonnnnnnngggggggg time for these to drop. Congratulations as well.

Man this thread has been going on for like 2 years now. I would love for these to come out and I would no doubt cop, but these are not coming out this year. The year of the 6s was just last year and these 6 lows that they're releasing this year doesn't count. I believe these will release NEXT year and even that is a 50/50 shot. Just my two cents but I would
Be more than happy to be wrong

Aqua 8s

UNC 1s

Maroon 6s

Damn you JB

Good thing I don't plan on copping any other Jordans for the rest of this year.

It's been a lot going on this year and we're only a little bit over the middle mark. Before the end of the year. JB ain't done turning up yet. These are a must tho [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Double me up please...  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom