Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

This is the shoe alot of older cats are waiting for, i call em cats cuz they are late 80s/early 90's guys that did the sneaker thing back then

JB knows, they are just waiting for the right month to drop

sport blue 6 was also on this level and was a huge flop last year...i dig my pair tho just talkin bout terms of hypebeasting....if they throw that nike air on the back tho wheww they comin

^Flop how? Didnt they sell well? not disagreeing with you i just thought they made alot more pairs along with the white infras

^prolly a young kid that seen an aged pair and thought thats how they came out

Last edited:
That picture is nice though. :smokin

sport blue 6 was also on this level and was a huge flop last year

No it wasn't. Flop would imply it failed to sell, which it didn't. Quality certainly wasn't the best, but it again sold just fine.

^Now that i look at the pic, that is a nice lawn, NT summit football game, winner gets those maroons, losing team sits in that outhouse in the back

Last edited:
SO SORRY I SAID THE SPORT BLUE 6 WAS A FLOP. I LOVE MY PAIR I JUST FIGURED IT WAS LIKE THAT BECAUSE IT SAT EVERYWHERE AROUND HERE AND ONLINE LIKE HOW THE PRO STAR 5'S ARE...YOU GUYS ARE CORRECT THEY SOLD SO SO GOOD

SO SORRY I SAID THE SPORT BLUE 6 WAS A FLOP. I LOVE MY PAIR I JUST FIGURED IT WAS LIKE THAT BECAUSE IT SAT EVERYWHERE AROUND HERE AND ONLINE LIKE HOW THE PRO STAR 5'S ARE...YOU GUYS ARE CORRECT THEY SOLD SO SO GOOD
Those didn't sit except for some sites in Europe

Last edited:
I would agree with your statement if we were getting the same shoe as 1991... Quality still behind and the shape still off.
exactly, if they gave us nice leather, decent paint that wont crack easily and good shape then they would be amazing and worth it but the retail prices are getting insane only because the hike in price and the low quality

It is what it is. Just a battle I'm just not willing to fight. I accept what we're given and either buy or don't.

IM 38 and am chomping at the bit to have a pair of these finally in my life. only one kid in my whole high school had these. i never even seen em on the shelf. all i had was the black infrareds. these are one of my grails 

Back
Top Bottom