Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

lol you be the judge

91's dont look off white to me honestly 

Lol ok man. You asked. I told you what it was. What you choose to believe is up to you. If that was the case though I think it would've been spoken on already. But hey as a wise man once said "you can lead a man to water but you can't force him to drink" lol

Last edited:
Matter of fact if you simply search this thead I'm sure you'll find your answer pretty quickly. Though anyone who knows even the slightest facts about the shoes' history knows the OGs were off white/cream. Do you though.

Air-Jordan-6-Maroon-1.jpg

air-jordan-6-nike-air-maroon-december-5th-01.jpg

It's funny but in the eyes of Nike reps these 2 photos are identical. "Yup, we nailed the retro to look exactly like the OG"!
no they just change some of the details and then "fix" those details for the next release 3-5 years down the line but get some other details wrong on that one and the process repeats itself

no they just change some of the details and then "fix" those details for the next release 3-5 years down the line but get some other details wrong on that one and the process repeats itself

While true, if they keep raising prices they will price themselves out of the market.

Yeah 220 is rough but imagine all these ppl out here coppin PEs in the thousands watchin em slowly rot

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] my god......the cop prices!!! You my friend are repped!!!!
Yeah thanks man, I thought I did okay. Someone said I paid towards the high end on the PB's , but it was the best price I could find. I didn't see any going for $500 like he said.

Anyway back to the Maroons. Went to Champs this morning and they were handing out guaranteed tickets, locked in my size, super pumped to pick them up on Saturday. I had the chance to buy these a couple weeks back for $300 and I got to check them out early. They're straight crack! I'm glad I waited to check the availability on these before jumping the gun. 

I hope everyone who wants these can get em. 
nthat.gif

^^^ had a similar situation but $100 over retail with an I store purchase. Got my guaranteed tix from Villa Sunday. Just hope they don't try to pull a stunt with my pair (things happen and this is a ratchet location)

NIKE SF FCFS, doors open at 9am

is this a viable option? like, won't there be campers?

didn't bother with raffles since i was telling myself that i didn't need these, but like a few others in here the recent batch of pics has turned me around completely

^^^ had a similar situation but $100 over retail with an I store purchase. Got my guaranteed tix from Villa Sunday. Just hope they don't try to pull a stunt with my pair (things happen and this is a ratchet location)
Ah man that would suck. I would horse collar that mofo that sold my pair out from under me lol

Entered an raffle when I copped my CM1's for #@$! and giggles and won. Had no idea they would have Nike Air on the back and a $220 price tag I may to pass on this one.

Back
Top Bottom