Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

these will be a gr and along with the higher retail they shouldn't be too hard to get

So are these going to be widely available like the Auqua 8s?
No idea. My local FTL is smaller and pretty much has only got the carmines, aquas, barcelona nights, and hornet 5s in the past year. they said they didn't have many pairs but the fact they got the shoes were telling. I didn't get pulled in their raffle so I'm hoping Shiekh gets me a pair tomorrow. If not, gonna have to be an online cop. If that fails, I'm driving to niketown sf at 7:30 lol

Last edited:
I'm hoping the price and the fact that there are so many releases dropping this month make pairs available under retail like the aquas.. otherwise I will pass

These would go with my school colors so well. But I'm saving for the 4s but whole I like these, I don't love them.

And there is a different from people paying $300 resell and then paying $300 retail. That $300 probably came from a strong desire to own the shoe despite not getting it all retail. Depending on the shoe, that decision to pay $300 resell is one that is only made for the love of the shoe. But $300 retail for Jordan's will push a lot of people out. People act like everyone wants to pay resell prices, PEOPLE DON'T EVEN like TO PAY THE $200 RETAIL PRICES. JB can definitely price themselves out of the sneaker market.

Last edited:
More fcfs than raffles and seems everyone is getting raffle callbacks with 2 pairs. Seems that these are doing aqua production numbers. Plenty to go around, but I'm not keen on the price.

No idea. My local FTL is smaller and pretty much has only got the carmines, aquas, barcelona nights, and hornet 5s in the past year. they said they didn't have many pairs but the fact they got the shoes were telling. I didn't get pulled in their raffle so I'm hoping Shiekh gets me a pair tomorrow. If not, gonna have to be an online cop. If that fails, I'm driving to niketown sf at 7:30 lol
Yeah I live in a smaller area too, and every spot even Finish Line (my FNL doesn't get ish) got multiple size runs of these. This is one of the most widely available shoes I've seen in my area this year. 

Yeah I live in a smaller area too, and every spot even Finish Line (my FNL doesn't get ish) got multiple size runs of these. This is one of the most widely available shoes I've seen in my area this year. 
damn. i'm just hoping that Shiekh gets me, the lady there said I had a 90% chance to win and I'm pretty sure she's bsing... they cant have that many pairs in a size 11

These would go with my school colors so well. But I'm saving for the 4s but whole I like these, I don't love them.
Pics look good I like them but don't love so same here plus it's not pay week and I just scooped the Aquas so I need to chill lol

damn. i'm just hoping that Shiekh gets me, the lady there said I had a 90% chance to win and I'm pretty sure she's bsing... they cant have that many pairs in a size 11
My Champs had 4 FSR's and they usually have 2 size runs at most. I was amazed at the availability of these things. You should be fine bro, if you do strike out you can cop online no problem. You'll get em. Let me know how it turns out though.

Does anyone know of any Comparisons between the 2015 Retro and the OG pair?

I am unable to find any

Man I just had the same thought about the raffle I won yesterday and then I read your post. Words couldn't describe how mad I would be. I wouldn't be satisfied until somebody got fired

I'm with you I got the aqua s and I won the raffle for these but I got to thinking I don't care how much money you make spending 430 in 2 weeks on shoes nah especially 220 for one pair I'm sitting this one out .

You didn't have that thought before you entered the raffle? I don't understand the point of entering if you know you aren't going to cop......... Or are you just saying that to sound "cool"

You didn't have that thought before you entered the raffle? I don't understand the point of entering if you know you aren't going to cop......... Or are you just saying that to sound "cool"

the thought occurred to him *after* he won

why you tryna start ish

Struck out on the raffles at local champs, 2 foot lockers and a few others. Got no call backs. here in socal. I had 8 at on shiekh tickets too... Shady shiekh or what? Maybe size 10 may be a little tough to come by. Glad to see so many of you all getting calls though! I guess these are in High demand here but all these production numbers posts are promising.

Guessing everywhere in NYC its FCFS? Or just 2 late to enter raffles in general. 
I know that the FtL on 34th and 6th is fcfs. Couple of dudes I know said they changed from raffles to fcfs after a lack of entries for these. But, if the FtL on 34th is most likely fcfs, chances are that the one in Times Square is too

Back
Top Bottom