Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Can't believe I just copped on fnl! Thought I was sitting this one out just hope I get that confirmation. These and cm 1s were both kind of impulse buys. Please let the wc4s be an easy buy!

Last edited:
I checked the page where i entered the raffle which said I was not selected but got an email with an order confirmation

Did the Men's FSR not include 7.5 on this release? I don't see that size anywhere online. Going to the moms n pops later in the afternoon to see if I can find that size

Just got charged, kinda annoyed. Not cool, NDC. This raffle should be held at least the day prior. Feel bad for those of you who moved on and copped from other sites only to be charged again.

THIS.

At least I broke my raffle losing streak. :lol:

Last edited:
I went to the mall after the gym. They still had these in the two stores I went too. I didn't ask for the sizes.

I thought maybe I would change my opinion and I could use a rewards if they were ok.

I won the SNKRS raffle. I'm probably going to return them.

Did everyone receive an email from Nike in regards to if you got picked in the raffle? I havent received anythign about it since entering in at 9:30am EST

I haven't received an e-mail yet, I got a notification from SNKRS

My boy just got his NDC confirmation at 11:59! Problem is he already went in store for a double up! :lol: Janky Nike raffle led to a triple up! Told y'all this new system would suck!

NDC screwed us employees. I was told by a rep that I couldn't apply my Swoosh Discount because it wasn't eligible for this launch product. I hate this new drawing system. Complete BS. Got the discount applied to every other release in the past few months
mean.gif
. Luckily I was able to cancel my FTL pair. I'm not about paying for shipping if I don't have to.
It only worked with gs ps and others.... mens didn't work smh....

My boy just got his NDC confirmation at 11:59! Problem is he already went in store for a double up! :lol: Janky Nike raffle led to a triple up! Told y'all this new system would suck!

The new system is fine. They just need to do it the day before.

No resell value this month. Too many shoes coming out this month and with holidays, I don't see any value on these until a year from now. Way too many produced every Footlocker in the country got them.

I just sold one earlier for 275 so I guess I got lucky. You might be right though, forgot about the 11s coming up.

Cancelled my Finishline pair and kept the NDC pair. Reasoning is that I don't want to screw myself for future raffles. There is a chance you could be black listed if you cancel your pair.

Ndc do military discount? How?

You have to call them to verify that you are military and then every time after you place an order you give them a call or use the chat customer service to apply the discount. I've done it twice already for Jordans, used it last time to get 10% off my CP3 PE's

surprisingly going for 300 on ebay.. either ppl are too lazy to go check their local malls or they're really sold out locally.

Last edited:
NDC screwed us employees. I was told by a rep that I couldn't apply my Swoosh Discount because it wasn't eligible for this launch product. I hate this new drawing system. Complete BS. Got the discount applied to every other release in the past few months :smh: . Luckily I was able to cancel my FTL pair. I'm not about paying for shipping if I don't have to.

:nerd:

Wait... you can call up and get the discount applied even if you didn't cop off swoosh? (i.e SNKRS and NDC orders)

Last edited:

just saw these in store and the quality is poor imo.. the leather feels like cardboard.. sure, the og nike label is there but the quality is not worth the price so pass..
The quality on these is really nice. The shoe probably had a shoe tree in it to make it feel like cardboard. If you take the shoe tree out it's soft (for a full grain leather 6)

Back
Top Bottom