Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Whew copped this morning, had some people copping in front of me. Seemed to me that they only had about 14 pairs total from the looks of the raffle sheet.

Last edited:
The new NDC/SNKRS system is cool but they gotta do it the day before. The amount of cancellations and returns is gonna be a problem. Across all retailers since people aint trying to cancel that free shipping from NDC :rofl:

Copped from local Finish Line for $200. Used a winners circle rewards. :smokin

Last edited:
how are these fitting yall? Im a true 9.5 but something tells me I prob should have gotten a 9 from NDC

NIke ****** up big time.

Just found out they went ahead and charged me for a pair after I had already got mine through champs. Had to cancel champs (didn't get free shipping on that one).

Big stupid error on their part tying people's money up like that.

Ended up getting a few pairs. I will inspect and send back the worst pair. Still surprised I was able to get them $50 under retail from chimp. Anyone else get them from them today? I was able to use a 10% new customer code at checkout.

Wow, can't believe I actually just impulse bought these when I said I was done for the year with Jordan's after the Aqua 8's. Haha, had to complete the OG 6 collection.

Woke up just now and was surprised these were still available on FNL with free shipping and I had a $20 WC reward to use which basically just covered CA tax so $220 in total and I get that WC reward back with the purchase. Not bad since I'm passing on those 11's.

Wait... you can call up and get the discount applied even if you didn't cop off swoosh? (i.e SNKRS and NDC orders)
I called Swoosh after winning 'the draw' for a 9.5 and they DID NOT let me get the discount on them. Apparently launch products through the raffle system are excluded from your employee discount. You also can't sign up for the draw with your Swoosh account information anyway. I canceled my order since I already have two pairs I bought in store.

after 3 failed debit, 2 credit, and my gf's debit 2x all being submitted then errors on finish line, and a crap load of pending charges, I got through on Eastbay. Very happy to have 1 pair coming... one of the originals! still seems to be pairs available...
Same here. Finishline is usually clutch. I got an error on 5 of my credit cards. Went to eastbay got thru. And was 10 dollars cheaper.
glasses.gif

I was agreeing with you. He did the right thing. Why wait to not know if you strike out or won when the shoes is in your face
My bad! Yeah-I'm sayin'...Nike couldn't see the inherent issues with doing this the morning of launch??  We all keep trying to figure Nike out but maybe...just maybe they really dgaf!!

Just noticed I have 4 pending charges on my account from FNL. Does that take care of itself or do I need to call them? 

Nothing. I just said I would like to cancel my order.

You should have told them you were a Lions fan and maybe they would have thrown a free pair your way :nerd:

I'm out of Rep but I was planning on giving you some for the hilarious profile pic and signature line :smokin

Maybe not a pair of shoes, but I think it may have gotten me a discount or at least free shipping. I will try it next time :lol:

Last edited:
Im seeing a lot of diff opinions on leather quality here.. For those with the HOJ 6s and these, is leather quality the same?

Back
Top Bottom