Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Went with my girl to go put in tickets, my "connect" was telling me that almost every single person that's gone in there is saying they're just trying to get them over the NA Logo. It had me in disbelief for a second, it's great that they're keeping it close to the OG's, but it makes you wonder would these be so difficult to obtain if it wasn't for the NA logo?
I'd get a pair with a Jumpman on it, I love my Sport Blues. Sigh, good luck NT Fam! Hope y'all get the sizes y'all need.

Last edited:
Went with my girl to go put in tickets, my "connect" was telling me that almost every single person that's gone in there is saying they're just trying to get them over the NA Logo. It had me in disbelief for a second, it's great that they're keeping it close to the OG's, but it makes you wonder would these be so difficult to obtain if it wasn't for the NA logo?
I'd get a pair with a Jumpman on it, I love my Sport Blues. Sigh, good luck NT Fam! Hope y'all get the sizes y'all need.
Yeah it's crazy. Add Nike air instead of a jumpman and jack up the  price more....

These are ok but not a must have for me. These shoes aren't worth $220.

Why does the lace lock in the middle look yellow?

Yeah i knew this was gonna have hypebeasts all over it

nike air

first time og colorway is retroed

limited qs

I was just hoping they all decided to pass on them for yeezy's

View media item 1809471Stiff as previous 6s from last year, leather on sides similar to lows that dropped this summer. I hope everyone who wants them can get they're pair no hassle. They knocked the "aged" look out of the park, and the NIKE lace lock is my favorite part of this shoe. Not for me though, $30 extra just not worth it personally. Good luck to all!

The color of the fabric pieces over the tongues is like the yellowish tinge of the piss stains you'd peep on your cousins mattress when y'all were using his bed for a royal rumble and the sheet would come off. And we got the nike air on the back!

It don't get no better than this y'all :smokin

I hope every hypebeast and those still on the fence passes do to the issues stated above so those like myself can copp with ease. People like me that really want and appreciate the shoe for what they are. Personally I need them. If I wanted to wear some Jordan's for flash, cw popularity or attention, I honestly have other CWs for that. These are a must though, can't wait. I swear I'm slowing down after this year though. Just a few more things I want and I'm out. Need to focus my time on things other than shoes more often at this point in my life. Need to take off at least a few years. Only thing I know I'll have trouble ignoring is any Spacejam 11, Oly/Cardinal 7, Bred 12 or remastered OG 1 release (Bred, Royal, or Shadow). I don't look forward to the time I'll waste trying to secure those.

Last edited:
I hope every hypebeast and those still on the fence passes do to the issues stated above so those like myself can copp with ease. People like me that really want and appreciate the shoe for what they are. Personally I need them. If I wanted to wear some Jordan's for flash, cw popularity or attention, I honestly have other CWs for that. These are a must though, can't wait. I swear I'm slowing down after this year though. Just a few more things I want and I'm out. Need to focus my time on things other than shoes more often at this point in my life. Need to take off at least a few years. Only thing I know I'll have trouble ignoring is any Spacejam 11, Oly/Cardinal 7, Bred 12 or remastered OG 1 release (Bred, Royal, or Shadow). I don't look forward to the time I'll waste trying to secure those.
I'm right there with you on that. This was a pretty slow year honestly and I got everything except the Chi 1's with ease. Last year wasn't great either all I got was the Family 1st 1's and infra red 3's. Space Jams and that pair of Master 12's and should be good for a 5+ year period. I want these 6's but they aren't a must for me. Top of the list for the year but I won't go all out trying to cop. They are the only pair of 6's I've wanted. If I could only have 1 pair of the 6 this would be it for me.

Does anyone know if the maroon 6's coming out for preschool size 2-3? & if so the price range thanks in advance![emoji]10071[/emoji]️

Yeah i knew this was gonna have hypebeasts all over it

nike air
first time og colorway is retroed
limited qs

I was just hoping they all decided to pass on them for yeezy's
Info was dropped a few pages back that although these show up as QS. The numbers allocated to stores are not QS quantities, a little less than a GR

The Finishline pics are more accurate to how they look in person.

These are nowhere near the white most of these other websites are projecting with their pics. They're so off-white, they are almost cream like the OVO 10's, which I think suits this model perfectly.

Saw them yesterday, leather feels similar to the Statue IX's. Seemed pretty stiff.

Back
Top Bottom