Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Start buying from Canada...im on the other end of it so I know how good a deal it is for you guys

Really? It was worse when the Canadian dollar was closer to par a few years ago, and we were still getting upcharged. These were $280 Canadian retail, when $220 US converts to $294. These are cheaper in Canada.

I'm a size 9 which is one of the most popular sizes so I'm petty much outta luck
Two times :/ got arrested for a DWI a couple months ago so I pretty much ****** any chance of leniency on my dwi case.. But yeah I'm a size 9 and by the time I got out, I couldn't find it anywhere. Closest was 10.5 on NDC
Damn, that sucks. Sizes 8.5/9.5 on EB/FA/FTL. You can probably find a 9 at a local HOH though. good luck!

there is a size 9.5 on NDC if you can size .5 up

Also if you call your local FTL, Finishline etc or go there in person you can ask them to stock locate you a pair and they will ship it to your house.

I wish, I got an 8.5 on the infrared 6s last year and they squeezed my toes so I gotta get a 9. 9.5 would be huge on me.

They can do that? I had no idea! I'll definitely try tomorrow first thing tomorrow morning. I work at shoe palace and I couldn't even get a pair from my own job ;(

some of you guys are way too obsessive with the quality on these (e.g. matching lace covers)

they're overpriced shoes mass produced in chinese factories - these issues just come with the territory

i hate when i get glue stains and ish too, but as i said it's to be expected

i was planning on going tomorrow and exchange my pair for a matching lace cover, but FL, champs shiekh there all sold out, lace covers aren't to off not noticeable unless i I point it out,,, i can live with it. good luck to everyone that hasn't got there pair looks like there sold out now

Dumbest theory ever man. One of the reasons why I want to quit the game, it's just flooded with idiots

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
Can't be a theory if it's all facts. Learn the difference, then you can talk.

I wish, I got an 8.5 on the infrared 6s last year and they squeezed my toes so I gotta get a 9. 9.5 would be huge on me.

They can do that? I had no idea! I'll definitely try tomorrow first thing tomorrow morning. I work at shoe palace and I couldn't even get a pair from my own job ;(
Yeah I've done it multiple times. Try Footlocker and Champs, I know I have done it with those stores.

some of you guys are way too obsessive with the quality on these (e.g. matching lace covers)

they're overpriced shoes mass produced in chinese factories - these issues just come with the territory

i hate when i get glue stains and ish too, but as i said it's to be expected

Nike would make sure every shoe passed strict quality control standards if they cared about their integrity. Then again, they claimed that's why prices had to increase in order to provide a "better" constructed product. They've got the masses fooled. B-grading has been passed on to the consumer.

You guys think these maroon jeans would look fuego with the maroon 6s, if I managed to snatch them some how.

LuekGH9.jpg

Last edited:
So in Australia they are under priced? Because retail for these was $240AUD = $168USD (1 AUD = .70 US)

In 1991 these retailed for the same price $240AUD, in fact the price has not changed since 1991 there still $240AUD

In 1991 the AUD to US exchange was .734 therefore $176USD, using your inflation calculator that would be $307.34 USD in today's money, back in 1991 Australians were paying $421AUD of today's money for Jordan's. They are almost $200AUD cheaper today comparatively.

So essentially up until now Australians have been paying way way too much for Jordan's and Finally there is some sort of Equalization.

For my US people, its time to start buying from OZ.
So... You should be glad they didn't increase the price after all the years of being taken advantage of. 
nthat.gif

Nike would make sure every shoe passed strict quality control standards if they cared about their integrity. 
That´s a logistic overkill though. They look them over, sure, but they can´t examine every little thing on every shoe as much as we sneakerheads would do when they produce hundreds of thousands of these. Besides, the average consumer does not care about small flaws, we have to keep in mind that we are a tiny group of super-freaks here 
tongue.gif

The only really bad flaw I've seen with these is the dude with the gash on the back. That's terrible.

I think people got too knit picky with Jordans. There was a dude in the Aqua thread complaining about a loose piece of thread hanging off :lol:

Naturally you would think there would be better quality on such an expensive product. That's not the case with Jordan's though, we're paying for a logo.

Early morning full size run on ndc

:Dhttp://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-6-retro-shoe/pid-10344981/pgid-11091346?cp=usns_twit_120615_jordan_cs_pa12219&ref=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FEOeTu9auEK

Back
Top Bottom