Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

BOMP BOMP bomp bomp bomp bomp

Chicky chicky chicky wah wah 

doooobie dooo dooo bomp bomp bomp

Gotta get me a pair……..

Seem like the whole world to me. At least for jordan retros that is.......
i notice that to good. plus jordan brand has been suppling high amounts of gr's the common reseller are taking L's. 

people cant keep spending on this. parents cant keep footing the bill. as hype dies so will the people who joined because its cool as well. 

that and more people just waiting on something with that limited title. i think with high supply the beast and or those who are in it for the fad are turned off. 

Most of the JB threads are slowing down as well from what i noticed 

I hear you big time bro. Same and they are the right size . I love the look but even for walking they are brutal. When people say "leather quality " it makes me laugh. Leather is soft and buttery. The shoes we collect are plastic . [emoji]128514[/emoji]
exactly! I have the rttg 1s and their quality is amazing, the best leather jordan brand has used in a while, and compared to my carmines and fire red fives from last august, its sad how bad they are. My fire red fives toebox actually started cracking after around 20 wears. For 160 we should be buying sneakers that last a long time. Oh well at least now I know never to buy any of JB or nikes new ****.

I hear you big time bro. Same and they are the right size . I love the look but even for walking they are brutal. When people say "leather quality " it makes me laugh. Leather is soft and buttery. The shoes we collect are plastic . [emoji]128514[/emoji]
exactly! I have the rttg 1s and their quality is amazing, the best leather jordan brand has used in a while, and compared to my carmines and fire red fives from last august, its sad how bad they are. My fire red fives toebox actually started cracking after around 20 wears. For 160 we should be buying sneakers that last a long time. Oh well at least now I know never to buy any of JB or nikes new ****.

Damn I hate to hear that. The FR V's are cracking already.?

i notice that to good. plus jordan brand has been suppling high amounts of gr's the common reseller are taking L's. 

people cant keep spending on this. parents cant keep footing the bill. as hype dies so will the people who joined because its cool as well. 

that and more people just waiting on something with that limited title. i think with high supply the beast and or those who are in it for the fad are turned off. 

Most of the JB threads are slowing down as well from what i noticed 

Yea it's all a trend anyways. People will find a new thing that's "cool" while people like me will always like Jordan's/basketball shoes to actually wear. But basically people are starting to get their priorities straight as JB keeps raising prices and releasing the same thing over and over again. Most were in it for the hype and the money and that's all drying up. I know how the game was 2 years ago..... even 1-6 months ago and it's nothing the same.

michael4ne michael4ne Damn yo. I just looked at mine to make sure mine weren't like that because I have about 10 wears on them, and mine will be like that by 20 I can assure you, you see my crease in the same place yours is? It will be cracking too I assume
View media item 1152393

michael4ne michael4ne Damn yo. I just looked at mine to make sure mine weren't like that because I have about 10 wears on them, and mine will be like that by 20 I can assure you, you see my crease in the same place yours is? It will be cracking too I assume
View media item 1152393
most likely, thats how mine started, how it looks now isnt the worst that its been, I have painted them multiple times following all the right procedures that you should follow, but it just keeps cracking

Shiekh

Burbank: FDCC9D8B83

Glendale: 09EC06A800

Anybody got Santa Anita or other So Cal ones for that matter. I was in a hurry and forgot there was a Shiekh there 
laugh.gif

@Michael4ne Damn yo. I just looked at mine to make sure mine weren't like that because I have about 10 wears on them, and mine will be like that by 20 I can assure you, you see my crease in the same place yours is? It will be cracking too I assume
Damn, this information is good to know. I have only a handful of wears on my Black Tongue 5s and I didn't really think cracking would be an issue after only 20 or so wears.  

How have people's Infrared 6s from this year been holding up? Heel problems too like in the Carmnes? (I passed on the Infrareds in favor of the Carmines so I'm unfamiliar with the Infrared 6's leather, even though I'm reading that it's similar to the 5s, right?).

Also, what are you guys' take on using shoe trees in our Jordan's? I referring to the real wood/cedar shoe trees, not the cardboard/plastic ones that's included with the shoes...

ryfp21 ryfp21 I haven't had any issues with the heel on the Infra 6. Got over twenty wears in them and the hold up is good. It's the same leather/pleather as the Varsity 4'. The 5 material is much harder than the 6 or 4 IMO

ill grab em although the ankles of the 6s this year have been extremely disappointing
mean.gif
 when I got my carmines I felt like taking them back. didn't notice it as much with the white/infra probably because I didn't have any older pair to compare them to, but the carmines was clear to me how small the ankle bumps were compared to the cdp

I got a guaranteed ticket for myself. My wifes size was gone already. Gonna do 3 more raffles for her today, if she goes 0for6 (which I doubt) I will go on RD to my local FTL who is doing FCFS. This will be my 2nd 6 this year, and i cant wait to get my hands on these. They will definitely be part of my sneaker rotation for my vacation next month.

The HoH in Easton Towne Center is doing FCFS on these. But all their other stores in the city are doing raffles. Weird IMO

Well let's get it. Put in raffle for dtlr yesterday and looks like I'm 17th in line @ FNL. Looks like there were spots saved for 3 people at a time.here but we'll see......

I aint entering in any raffles. Never have. Never will. Ahhhh....The big city life. FTL HOH stores everywhere. FCFS with these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom