Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I miss the fcfs days when you could cop multiples if your dough was thick enough.. Now they select who can buy their(shoe stores) stock.. Which weens(spellcheck) out the gratification of buying what you want with atleast your willing choice.

i miss those days too, but this is what it has come to 
tired.gif

i don't go out of my way to enter them tho..  if i'm free that day, or in the area ill take 10 minutes out of my day to enter them

o, and it gives me an excuse to get some chick fila 
smokin.gif

I miss the fcfs days when you could cop multiples if your dough was thick enough.. Now they select who can buy their(shoe stores) stock.. Which weens(spellcheck) out the gratification of buying what you want with atleast your willing choice.

Yep I caught a taste of that with the Jordan 6 spizikes just on unclaimed pair @ FNL went from 6 pair to 3 to 1 to we are Sold Out and I was the only one their for unclaimed pair :lol:

i miss those days too, but this is what it has come to |I  

i don't go out of my way to enter them tho..  if i'm free that day, or in the area ill take 10 minutes out of my day to enter them

o, and it gives me an excuse to get some chick fila :smokin

You aint gotta buy j's to cop some chick filas [emoji]128513[/emoji]

i miss those days too, but this is what it has come to 
tired.gif

o, and it gives me an excuse to get some chick fila 
smokin.gif
This. I just so happened to pass by FTL on my way home the other day. If I wasn't headed that way I wouldn't have gone otherwise.

That's what's I'm saying GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal it's almost like an incentive. You can't tell me people who collect sneakers didn't want these. I know some people won't like but that's freedom of choice. I assume people are hard pressed by bills or just getting through with august where they drop over 6 or 7 shoes that was too dope to pass on. Hope everyone get that call today :nthat:

Well let's get it. Put in raffle for dtlr yesterday and looks like I'm 17th in line @ FNL. Looks like there were spots saved for 3 people at a time.here but we'll see......

wait wait wait wait wait....

What do you mean you are 17th in line at Finishline? What line?

...are you saying that you are camping? on Wednesday? And you're 17th!? Or this is some kind of guaranteed ticket thing?

:lol:  

i know, but the only one here is in the mall so it sometimes motivates me to go enter raffles :tongue:
Now i'm craving some, the only one here is in the nyu cafeteria. Only incentive to go there is college chicks, but that was ok about 5 years ago for me. :lol:

wait wait wait wait wait....

What do you mean you are 17th in line at Finishline? What line?

...are you saying that you are camping? on Wednesday? And you're 17th!? Or this is some kind of guaranteed ticket thing?

Lol no camping got off work took a 30 min nap to the mall got in line and got my guaranteed ticket from FNL luckily it was small feet heat in front of me. Then went to Jimmy Jazz got in the line with the soccer mom's and put in a raffle. Hibbets tomorrow then champs and FTL on friday.

I've been having the same problem. The WC rewards won't deduct from the total but no error message appears when I enter it. They say to call after you get your shipping confirm and they will refund you the $20 back to your cc.
This is how my checkout looks after entering my rewards code... :smh:
View media item 1152678

Why is there so much hate for shoepalace? I've noticed reading the past pages and in the Jordan section on here. Anyone care to fill me in.
Not sure where to start, false restock rumors. Their release calendar is not reliable, charging over retail, forced accessory purchases, terrible online store, etc..

Last edited:
yeah, i only use my wc coupons for non excluded shoes online or in store now, because tax and shipping eats those wc coupons up  

Last edited:
Woke up a little earlier this morning and locked down 2 guaranteed pairs at the 2 champs stores near me before work. Took maybe 30 mins at most. No mess no stress lol.

SMH what you think perimeter will be like i maybe on the north side that day
I think perimeter will be a good to go. Prob better than Lenox. I dunno tho. I'm going to Cumberland. We could cut up the whole north side if we team up. Know all the HOH and NT are FCFS.

Last edited:
Woke up a little earlier this morning and locked down 2 guaranteed pairs at the 2 champs stores near me before work. Took maybe 30 mins at most. No mess no stress lol.
Does your champs give physical tickets or do they just write down your name and size?

I think perimeter will be a good to go. Prob better than Lenox. I dunno tho. I'm going to Cumberland. We could cut up the whole north side if we team up. Know all the HOH and NT are FCFS.
Cumberland might be a zoo i never been that way for a release unless its a raffle 

Just missed jj's call, but i called back asap and they said i' m good...

if that would've been ftl or champs they would've most likely said to bad 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom