Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

only getting 1-2 bars of signal out of 6 at work. damn this sprint phone :smh:

I feel your pain. Sprint is horrible! :smh:

If I can walk in and cop these in the afternoon, like I did with the Sport Blue 3's for my lil bro, then I'll cop.

Last edited:
I got a pair waiting for me but I'm not excited about it.. U guys feelin the sport 6's? It's a very general release and just a lot of white on a big shoe.. I'll cop either way, but there isn't goin to be any upside value. The hunt for Ferrari's is what I'm excited about! Must cop, just sexy! Lol
just cop cause u like it.  why you worried about value? 

Last edited:
Bc then u can cop whenever without markup. I'm strictly a collector and buyer, but with a 1 year old wifey keeps an eye on multiple cop weeks..lol.. #sneakerheadproblems

The call from dtlr this late
eek.gif
. I'll will take it.
I called called for the infrared 6s no joke at 9:45ish PM!

No doubt!! So the question is sandbag on the 6's this week and grab Ferrari and foams, gather my myself up and grab the 6's in a week or so???[/quote]

That's what I would do. If you're going to grab 2 though I'd make it the Ferrari and 6 and sleep on the foam for now.

also matters what is the center focus of your collection i assume u have a large amount of both foams and J's. i mean if your not heavy on foams like that let em sit. Foams been on a down ward trend they may sit,but that trip black falls in line with anything red and black (sell out). just a tough call 

Hey fellas I know all these shoe blogs are hyping the **** out of these 6's. The last couple of releases I been able to cop on NDC but lately it's been a pain in the *** almost waiting a full hour to add to cart. Originally I'm from NY I had all my connects there but ever since I moved to Tampa I been too lazy to build connects normally my connects would be from my boyz. Anyways I called Finishline there are giving out tickets for first come first serve should I go that route? Or just take my chances with NDC? :\

Ive been in that same boat since I moved to Jacksonville , FL from Virginia. The largest city in the US is so weak when it comes to the sneaker game. I have never made a successful cop on ndc. FNL has been my go-to site online. Anytime I can get them in store I will. If it was me, I would go to the retail store and save ndc as a last resort.

Another stupid question, when im signing up for a finishline account where do I put in the credit card info?

called a few stores , all said fcfs. never heard of it being this good , glad to hear it to. May get two pairs honestly

called a few stores , all said fcfs. never heard of it being this good , glad to hear it to. May get two pairs honestly
Yea man I called my local FNL they said there doing a FCFS and they handing out tickets at 8:30am est. to secure your spot in line. FL said there still handing out raffles tickets. FA,CH they said they ran out of tickets as of Sunday. Crazy I can imagine how it is in other cities.

Ive been in that same boat since I moved to Jacksonville , FL from Virginia. The largest city in the US is so weak when it comes to the sneaker game. I have never made a successful cop on ndc. FNL has been my go-to site online. Anytime I can get them in store I will. If it was me, I would go to the retail store and save ndc as a last resort.
Damn I hear you man. Good looks on the tip. Sh*t is wack when you lose your connects. I can't FK with the that raffle sh*t. 

i never miss out on ndc since i started buying online. i only missed out when they put on the countdown timer. i guess bots beat me to it.. fnl has been good all this time. ndc should bring back the TLO we got higher chances to cop.

Alright so how much are these going for resell wise? $250? Or lower because I know these are a Super GR.

like the carmines.
I don't think it will be like the Carmine's. They were hyped and these aren't at the carmine level in terms of hype. These shouldn't sell over $220 shipped. Carmine's were easily moving at $250-280. I sold my 2nd pair easy for $230 2 days after the ad went up local meetup

I don't think it will be like the Carmine's. They were hyped and these aren't at the carmine level in terms of hype. These shouldn't sell over $220 shipped. Carmine's were easily moving at $250-280. I sold my 2nd pair easy for $230 2 days after the ad went up local meetup
Alright good because I might just get mine that way if I can't just walk in and grab them like I expect to.

i'll remember this post.

Back
Top Bottom