Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I don't think it will be like the Carmine's. They were hyped and these aren't at the carmine level in terms of hype. These shouldn't sell over $220 shipped. Carmine's were easily moving at $250-280. I sold my 2nd pair easy for $230 2 days after the ad went up local meetup

i'll remember this post.
Remember it. Write it down. Take a picture

This will be the first new release retro I've purchased since the Olympic 6's from 2012. I'm not super excited about this shoe but I want all the OG colorways. Hope it's a easy purchase.

these will be an easy kop , and still sitting on the shelves, there is an abundance of these at the stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

3s are still sitting in ATL

Yea see I was wonder if the kids in school was skipping the 3s for these or the other way around. That's why I was curious about this release. If they do sit maybe everybody waiting for the wtl. Guess we'll see.

This will be the first new release retro I've purchased since the Olympic 6's from 2012. I'm not super excited about this shoe but I want all the OG colorways. Hope it's a easy purchase.
I started that way in 2002 but some non OG color ways gravitate to me wish I had that type of control with my purchases lol.

I think these will be similar to the white infrared 6 release... enough pairs to go around and won't be reselling for much. I think the carmines were more hyped.

these will be an easy kop , and still sitting on the shelves, there is an abundance of these at the stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
QFT my boy told me he got 200+ at his store...these will be going for damn near retail on the bay in a couple days

Cool so I like the price range I'm hearing an I'll be able to haggle a good price too. I was worries because this is the first time they retro blah blah crap would make em $275 or something

Yes, your welcome to help another member through PM. But asking for a "oop" or saying you will help with an "opp" is the same as buying and selling in a thread, and that's against the rules. Just because there's a news cute name for it it's still the same thing. There will be a transaction between members and there's a chance of fraud. Also we don't want the threads to be spammed with a bunch of "oop" posts from new members.
You can also use your signature as long as you're not posting any "look at my sig" type replies just for the sake of promoting it.

Got the FTL call this morning. Put in for three FTL raffles here in the DMV (one for GS). May stop by the mall's FNL in the morning to see if they have any leftover size 7y if I can't cop online.

Are you running out of space? lol

Lol man I work so much once I get some shoes I just throw them in the closet at this point. Moving in a month so I just leave it a mess my girl refuses to help me straighten up anything involving sneakers

Back
Top Bottom