Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Didn't even get to use the 2 day delivery but UPS just sent me something saying my package will be here tomorrow from NDC.

FNL pair came in today, used regular ground shipping. Pair is eh for quality wise but i waited so long for these to retro fk it. Will be rocked until they are beaters. Just wished they had Spizike 6 leather...

eastbay pair tomorrow

Last edited:
didnt even realize they used to package og's with the lace lock on the very bottom lace instead of the top like they do today.  i'm probly gonna have to change it on all my 6's to match the og way.

didnt even realize they used to package og's with the lace lock on the very bottom lace instead of the top like they do today.  i'm probly gonna have to change it on all my 6's to match the og way.

Meh not a big deal. The og lacelock use to say nike on one side and now it doesnt so its whatever

Damn I regret not buying this on release day. Sucks that my local stores don't have these anymore. :smh:

Man my shoes been at a fed ex facility since sunday. Has not moved. Normallyi wouldnt be worried but its sitting in oakland :x

laugh.gif
^^^^ that song bro!

Black paper is the same as it always is.
It def isn't ryan. I'll show you what I mean soon. Like tomorrow. It's late and I don't feel like taking comparison pics right now. But if you remember when people were trying to spot GM 4's, everyone was always quick to call a pair GM when the paper was too see thru. Remember the Closet Collector and how he tried to say his paper wasn't see thru but you could still see right through it in the video? 

Anyway, I'll show you what I mean tomorrow when I take the comparion pics. This paper is really see thru, whereas it used to be really dark. This looks like the same paper GMs used to use during the year of the 4s.

Ok...just checked my toro 4 paper. It's def thicker, and not see thru. This new paper is so see thru its brown. Softer texture and very thin. Reminds me of what I remeber seeing online with the see thru GM paper. Pics coming in about 12 hours from now.

Funny how ppl forget MJ playing for the Wiz.....All the blue kicks he wore on court but the 17 and 18 are two very underrated Js... I appreciate the 17 mainly because that was the first pair of Js I bought with my own money...mainly because my folks wouldn't pay $200....walked into Just for Feet and got my size a week after RD.... suitcase did it for me
dont forget the cd lol 

It def isn't ryan. I'll show you what I mean soon. Like tomorrow. It's late and I don't feel like taking comparison pics right now. But if you remember when people were trying to spot GM 4's, everyone was always quick to call a pair GM when the paper was too see thru. Remember the Closet Collector and how he tried to say his paper wasn't see thru but you could still see right through it in the video? 

Anyway, I'll show you what I mean tomorrow when I take the comparion pics. This paper is really see thru, whereas it used to be really dark. This looks like the same paper GMs used to use during the year of the 4s.
After comparing with my 2013 fire red 5s black paper, there is def a difference. One isn't more see through than the other jus a different sort of texture, if you will. It's nothing like the black paper I've gotten with fakes in the past, it was jus plain black trash bag paper. Maybe JB just hit the switch on them. They've been known to do stuff like this. To keep the bootleggers guessing. Black paper with the SPT Blue 6s is the exact same as with my 2014 Carmines tho. Comparison pic. 2013 FR5s on your right. SPT 6s on your left.

View media item 1163588

Last edited:
Paper? We talkin' 'bout paper??
yes we are.... Its kinda important since the box paper is one characteristics to look at when looking at real vs fake.

I thought I was the only one that noticed the box paper on these

lmao was about to say the same thing...dudes take this way too far. im in it for the kicks not the damn tissue paper inside the shoe box that no one will ever see. not that serious bros
Ain't nobody complaining about the paper. Y'all are completely missing the point. It wouldn't matter if the damn paper was pink with polkadots. It's the assumption of JB changing the papers for whatever reason. That's all we're talking about.

Last edited:
lmao was about to say the same thing...dudes take this way too far. im in it for the kicks not the damn tissue paper inside the shoe box that no one will ever see. not that serious bros
What are you going to say when you buy a pair of fakes because you weren't smart enough to know what the paper should look like. Nobody is "complaining" about the paper, they are pointing out the difference between the paper on these vs other 2014 releases to help determine fake/authentic

What are you going to say when you buy a pair of fakes because you weren't smart enough to know what the paper should look like. Nobody is "complaining" about the paper, they are pointing out the difference between the paper on these vs other 2014 releases to help determine fake/authentic

Paper talk is nonsense.. #justsayin
be smart enough to buy from legit places .. just like someone said "oh it doesn't have the price tag on the box, they're fake!" I take my price tags off every time.. u guys over are over analyzing things now..

If he's buying from a major retailer such as nike.com footlocker fnl etc.. it's a pointless topic to have in the thread..

Back
Top Bottom