Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

sole awesome pics
air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-01-570x424.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-03-570x425.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-02-570x424.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-04-570x425.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-05-570x425.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-06-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-07-570x424.jpg

air-jordan-6-retro-sport-blue-08-570x424.jpg

right now everyone's like WIN WIN WIN... come the day when they receive there pair they gonna be like WTF.. fake pleather, horrible quality, additional holes, not tts...ect ect...  You people are so funny...

Last edited:

right now everyone's like WIN WIN WIN... come the day when they receive there pair they gonna be like WTF.. fake pleather, horrible quality, additional holes, not tts...ect ect...  You people are so funny...
peeps are gonna realize this in 2016 when JB bring out the remasterd version from this cw

and they compare it to the sports blue release from this year
roll.gif

Last edited:

quit your crying boy

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford Dude said he got his Sportblue 6 video shut down on YouTube.

It's getting harder and harder for me to believe this cat sales anything but legits. He said "I have a really good connection and I'd like to keep it that way"

Last edited:
pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford Dude said he got his Sportblue 6 video shut down on YouTube.

It's getting harder and harder for me to believe this cat sales anything but legits. He said "I have a really good connection and I'd like to keep it that way"
Oh yea? Look at the video he reposted of a dude that bought gamma 12s talkin about how nice they are, fakest **** I've ever seen. It has a smooth patent leather. .....
Im trying to make sure you dont get scammed my dude

If a video was takin down, it was for a reason. He's trying to sell his counterfeits. Dude is just a younger closet collector

Last edited:

Oh yea? Look at the video he reposted of a dude that bought gamma 12s talkin about how nice they are, fakest **** I've ever seen. It has a smooth patent leather. .....
Im trying to make sure you dont get scammed my dude

If a video was takin down, it was for a reason. He's trying to sell his counterfeits. Dude is just a younger closet collector

Thanks boss, I'm out the game for a while. Too hard to grab

Yeah that's what I'm hopeing too, but they've never been retroed so who knows.
And it's around back to school time too so they're gonna be on a lot of people's mind (including mine since the release is 2 days after my birthday). The only way I could see them going "under the radar" is if another release (more limited stock) is on the same day

Quality on these 6s is decent but not feeling the comfort. I'm going to stay away from any more 6s this year.

And it's around back to school time too so they're gonna be on a lot of people's mind (including mine since the release is 2 days after my birthday). The only way I could see them going "under the radar" is if another release (more limited stock) is on the same day

People keep saying this back to school stuff. Most kids already in school by that time. Doubt they gonna wait for back to school shoes...

Werent the black tongue v released around the same time last year? Nike made plenty and it was one of the less complicated online pick ups.

Only thing that would make these difficult to obtain is if they are somewhat limited

People keep saying this back to school stuff. Most kids already in school by that time. Doubt they gonna wait for back to school shoes...

Werent the black tongue v released around the same time last year? Nike made plenty and it was one of the less complicated online pick ups.

Only thing that would make these difficult to obtain is if they are somewhat limited
Most kids would be back in school but the hype of these being retroed for the first time would + overkill of "new looks" from sites will makes these more of a wanted pick up. The release date is around the same time college students received their tuition refund checks as well. Hopefully I'm wrong in terms of how sought after these will be. A pair would be the perfect birthday present to myself

Weeks before RD
-autocop!
-easycop!
-im ready for these!
- fire!! I want them!
- cant wait for these to arrive!
- whats the resell price for these? (Lol)

ON RELEASE DAY AND THE FOLLOWING DAYS

-smh quality is trash
- f u jb u dont make good quality shoes nowadays!
- got my pair st my local store. Smh didnt like the quality on these
- my pair just came in today! Blah blah blah quality is soooo bad. Im done with this game
- i wish i didnt buy them i dont like the glue all over the shoes.

Last edited:
Weeks before RD
-autocop!
-easycop!
-im ready for these!
- fire!! I want them!
- cant wait for these to arrive!
- whats the resell price for these? (Lol)

ON RELEASE DAY AND THE FOLLOWING DAYS

-smh quality is trash
- f u jb u dont make good quality shoes nowadays!
- got my pair st my local store. Smh didnt like the quality on these
- my pair just came in today! Blah blah blah quality is soooo bad. Im done with this game
- i wish i didnt buy them i dont like the glue all over the shoes.

You forgot to add (on the after RD side)

-second pair just arrived from NDC flawless on QC, but materials are lacking still

-quality on the 91' OG was much better

Back
Top Bottom