Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I'm not ready for anything past the 13's, ANY, EVER
14 was the last Signature shoe I bought, out of habit. After a few wears I was working in them. Skipped any Jordan pickups until the all white 9 low with the silver lace tabs in 02

The sport blue vi if true to the og are darker blue than laney v but not by much
thanks for the info, I was actually thinking they might be lighter, kinda like how everyone complain cause infrareds where such a light shade.

I believe people are ready for the xvi and xvii's
I think it's time for 20's to retro. I still want those stealths. 16s were my worst and last jordan purchase. Those things were boats on foot. EVERYONE will complain about that toe box if retroed. Xvii's were like 11s tho so they might sell if retroed. They brought a new crowd to JB.

Last edited:
17s were :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Every colorway was fire (that I can remember, at least). The white/blues, white/reds, black/silvers, white/carolina lows, lightnings, copper/crocs. All :pimp:. Everything went downhill after that (the 15s and 16s sucked too though).

Last edited:
And st some point they're also going to need to start retroing later models as well.
I believe people are ready for the xvi and xvii's

We're getting like four XlV's this year right? (Sports Blues, Thunders, Black Toes, and those all red ones I think) If those sell well Nike should definitely start looking at the later models to re-release.

We're getting like four XlV's this year right? (Sports Blues, Thunders, Black Toes, and those all red ones I think) If those sell well Nike should definitely start looking at the later models to re-release.
true, I don't think the sport blue or thunders will do numbers but black toes and Ferraris should do good IMO. I'd be down for a few xv's myself under retail of course lol.

17s were :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Every colorway was fire (that I can remember, at least). The white/blues, white/reds, black/silvers, white/carolina lows, lightnings, copper/crocs. All :pimp:. Everything went downhill after that (the 15s and 16s sucked too though).
I HATED the white/reds even though I know they did well. Just was never a fan of not having any black on them or the Xviii.

Thunders will be"limited" and sell out. Or small qs. Black and yellow can't be a GR or those are sitting.

Shoot I loved the XV and XVI. I don't know what y'all talking bout :smokin IMO they def need to retro those. If so I'd be on board.

Last edited:
These, those royal KO's, ferrari 14's, black infras, and columbias are gonna be my must cops for the rest of the year

JB probably gearing up to flood the market with Retro 16-23. Hopefully I'll be retired when this happens.

Last edited:
only XVII's worth a damn were college blues. The black ones had great leather but too plain for me. The white/reds came pre creased. I remember this distinctly. I put our shipment on the shelf and damn near opened every pair of the stock and saw that crease. I was so turned off by that c/w.

Jb should give up making those stpid jordan flights and replace them with the retro 15 and above. Lol
& that Future nonsense 
mean.gif

Weeks before RD
-autocop!
-easycop!
-im ready for these!
- fire!! I want them!
- cant wait for these to arrive!
- whats the resell price for these? (Lol)

ON RELEASE DAY AND THE FOLLOWING DAYS

-smh quality is trash
- f u jb u dont make good quality shoes nowadays!
- got my pair st my local store. Smh didnt like the quality on these
- my pair just came in today! Blah blah blah quality is soooo bad. Im done with this game
- i wish i didnt buy them i dont like the glue all over the shoes.

LMFAO!!!very true homie

Back
Top Bottom