Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Some of these comments :lol:

I don't think some of them even realize what they're saying.
yeah homie thinking some 23 year old VIs gonna be wearable :lol: and they gonna be pretty dang expensive I would be happy with the the retro

and the guy with the SB comment was most likely in the wrong thread but I didn't wanna comment on it :lol:

PmpDaddyRobFord                                                                                                                    

Last edited:
Patiently awaiting pickin up these. The Jerry Seinfeld Js lol. Stayed rockin these on his show. Need a little OG Blue in my JB collection. Should be a huge GR like the whites but will sell alot faster. The younger crowd dont know nothin bout these. Thank God.

Last edited:
These should be pretty cool once they're broken in. I like it when the leather, even if it is cheaper looking breaks in. Doesn't look so good if it has that fresh out of the box appearance.

yeah homie thinking some 23 year old VIs gonna be wearable
laugh.gif
and they gonna be pretty dang expensive I would be happy with the the retro

and the guy with the SB comment was most likely in the wrong thread but I didn't wanna comment on it
laugh.gif

I'm sorry most people don't 4use the colors as an acryonym for this shoe so that did confused me b
Lol i thought the same thing when i read it. Nobody calls them KOs sport blue either them are Royal KOs and always will be. But what were these "Sport Blue" 6s called back in 1991? Like what was the type of blue Nike listed on the box?

Last edited:
Lol i thought the same thing when i read it. Nobody calls them KOs sport blue either them are Royal KOs and always will be. But what were these "Sport Blue" 6s called back in 1991? Like what was the type of blue Nike listed on the box?

Good question since the blue was a little darker too!

Wow, that's crazy, i honestly would've thought it would of been called a different type of blue since it is a shade darker. Good detective work though!

I might pass on this years release, I'm really not feeling them so far. The leather looks really shiny and cheap like the infrared 6s of this year. I might try to find an og pair though, the prices will proably go down a little when these come out.
Not a chance :lol:. Even if you do find a pair you're gonna have to shell out another $100-$200 to have them sole swapped.

The KOs releasing are an entirely new colorway from my knowledge. The blue on those are lighter than the royal blue on the Royal 1s.

I never get tired of seeing this clean shoe. I'm copping the peace air raids and then these. Sit back [emoji]128526[/emoji]and get ready for black friday[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom