Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Yup. Will be happy to have a white based AJ6 that aint infrapink like the whites from earlier this year.
true...i never was a fan of infrared period...iconic or not, they were too pink...but these will be had no matter how sub par the material is...can't go wrong wit blue no matter what shade it is

If these are anything like the carmines in quality they will feel very uncomfortable
They wont be as comfortable as the Carmines and that suede. With these being all that hard leather they will be a lil less comfortable. 6s just aint comfortable and they run really big and have VERY little padding espcially in the heels. So its best to get a snug fit for max comfort or use an extra insole or insole swap.

Last edited:
Lol i thought the same thing when i read it. Nobody calls them KOs sport blue either them are Royal KOs and always will be. But what were these "Sport Blue" 6s called back in 1991? Like what was the type of blue Nike listed on the box?

Good question since the blue was a little darker too!

Always been sport blue

I always knew these as the September Blue 6's growing up :nerd:....

There was a lot of confusion about it as it's listed as SPT blue.. Someone got September out of it, and some ppl ran with it.

JB even messed up themselves one time.
There was a thread a minute so about JB mess ups, there was one those drawstring backpack things that had like... Thunder 4, French blue 7 and stuff written on it. And they used September blue.

that's true too
ohwell.gif
 lol 

Always been sport blue
There was a lot of confusion about it as it's listed as SPT blue.. Someone got September out of it, and some ppl ran with it.

JB even messed up themselves one time.
There was a thread a minute so about JB mess ups, there was one those drawstring backpack things that had like... Thunder 4, French blue 7 and stuff written on it. And they used September blue.

Dropping that knowledge, love it. Seriously, cool info.

Back
Top Bottom