Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Nike needs to start blessing me with these reservations come September :\

Last edited:
I got a notification that they reserved my size, but when I try and go into the app it reads that it expired! Does anyone know why or has this happened to them?

Sure dont bro. I haven't had that happen to me... Try logging out and back in?
Go to inbox and settings and scroll down to logout and log back in? Hope u find the icon again....

Last edited:
Sure dont bro. I haven't had that happen to me... Try logging out and back in?
Go to inbox and settings and scroll down to logout and log back in? Hope u find the icon again....

When I tap the Nike Beta+ icon it won't even let me enter! What a bunch of garbage. I got a pop up notification that a pair is reserved in my size and I can't even get to it.

I hear you..the app sometimes lags on me too. I have tried restarting my phone and logging back in and that has helped me before...wish u luck bro.

Man yaw some lucky dudes. 

Meanwhile SNS "drops" confetti's "early" eariler today, i luckily get thru, only to find out that they made a mistake posting em.

I'm sittin here waiting on my inevitable refund. And the product page is now on error message.

That was a bit random for them to do that on both. I had the links ready for both, but they went so fast that the link came up as a non-working link

Thinking it was a mistake and they will have it fixed soon. Timer is up on the Champ pair, but two sizes available

View media item 2078663

Last edited:
When I tap the Nike Beta+ icon it won't even let me enter! What a bunch of garbage. I got a pop up notification that a pair is reserved in my size and I can't even get to it.
Try going into your inbox. All of my old ones are there. Menu > Inbox > Profit

i can't purchase my Nike+ pair. SMH. The app won't let me even click the alert to be taken to the purchase page.

Last edited:
Bruh...call nike asap. And tell them what up...i always get the vip treatment when they see im on the beta app tester program..try it...can't hurt?

Passing on both.
Saw them in person .

Whites look way better in pictures than they actually are.

Blacks ez pass also.

Money saved.Onto the black metallic 5's 
pimp.gif

Bruh...call nike asap. And tell them what up...i always get the vip treatment when they see im on the beta app tester program..try it...can't hurt?

I called them. The guy said they will email me. I doubt it will be in time to purchase. :smh: I don't even know what color they reserved for me in the app. I want the white ones.

Would've copped with a code if i had a damn invite  
mean.gif

just for that i think i'm gonna pass 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom