Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

That was a bit random for them to do that on both. I had the links ready for both, but they went so fast that the link came up as a non-working link

Thinking it was a mistake and they will have it fixed soon. Timer is up on the Champ pair, but two sizes available
SNS went live early and i placed the order other I know got canceled but most did not that's why you only see those sizes

Will Foot Locker family store let you use VIP/Gold Star Rewards for this release or they consider QS?

Who shipping for free got $270 in the PayPal account that will take days to hit my chase account so I'm shooting for them with the BA PayPal wallet

If someone is passing on a white, please slide a size 10 my way 
glasses.gif

Blergsauce.. If they swapped the confetti to the whites and did like a fruity pebbles look and put the gold on the black it would remind in a weird way of the dmp vi's. This is an easy pass and the viii's are my favorite silhouette.

Last edited:
Got reservation notification. Didn't want them so I copped for my buddy.

If I get a secured pair for these, then these ain't rare lol. Resell not gonna be much imo.

So here's an update. I got my reservation through NIKE+ and I can't order. So I called up customer service through the app and they told me that my email wasn't on the list to have a pair reserved. LMAO.

The rep did say that they're working on the screw up. Take that for what it's worth.

These shoes are not for me.. hope for those who want them will get without much trouble... resell on these will be trash

Got the white pair. I'm satisfied. If I can find the black ones cheaper, great. If not, no big deal. I want the black OVO 8's more.

So here's an update. I got my reservation through NIKE+ and I can't order. So I called up customer service through the app and they told me that my email wasn't on the list to have a pair reserved. LMAO.

The rep did say that they're working on the screw up. Take that for what it's worth.

?!?!?! Whoa..sorry for that news bro. I would be heated. Hope they help you out somehow

I ordered for a fellow NTer and tried using my upgraded shipping code and it was denied. Then i nike chatted with them asking why it was denied/ rejected and they dont let me apply a 20% discount code. Rep said.." codes once applied in the promo cell cannot be deleted and apply another code" and also " codes can be applied after the fact but not deleted and swapped out for another code". Thats when i decided to just call a manager. The shipping still reads at standard and not 2 day! And it was rejected at checkout! Why wont you let me apply this discount code!!!!!

Fwiw...nike pulled this when i bought the snakeskins also....

same exact thing happened to me, verbatim.

Back
Top Bottom