Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

That price is really keeping people away. $250 is starting to get excessive. Wish they were$190 like the 12s
Me too. The materials seem better than regular releases, but shouldn't be enough to justify the 60 dollar jump. Its the hangtag and the confetti bag that makes it *so worth it* 

wanted the trophys but I knew i'd be ok if i missed out. 0/2 on the draw, didnt even try any websites...oh well. Congrats to those who copped!

A fellow NTer ran his FL bot for me and it finally cooked like 20 mins after drop for trophys... That's two NTers comin thru for me to complete this pack. Thanks again gents, the love is real.

Got the invite for the trophies a couple days ago and won the confettis today. Doesn't make up for all those Ls I took on that Kobe FTB pack but it's a nice start.

i'm still hoping for a resell flop so i can get the white pair on the low

if not no loss

i don't think this series or packs are too limited at all

last year i got both 5's from raffles at 2 different stores
How can these not be limited when not a single FTL or FTA got them in all of Florida? HOW

I passed on these. I dropped too much this month on sneakers. Yeezy 750s, bred 12s, white red 11 lows, and trophy room 23s. I added them to cart of Villa but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Only thing important coming up is the Metallic 5s

I passed on these. I dropped too much this month on sneakers. Yeezy 750s, bred 12s, white red 11 lows, and trophy room 23s. I added them to cart of Villa but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Only thing important coming up is the Metallic 5s
lol.

How can these not be limited when not a single FTL or FTA got them in all of Florida? HOW

I have no clue and I'm not too worried about Florida

Go to trophy room

It's all howv the shoes are allocated to different stores around the country

In one post I said last year for the 5's I meant 7's

Last edited:
and of course wifey hits on snkrs for me... she got the L on trophy and hit on the confiti.... was hoping it was the trophy... oh well 

Back
Top Bottom