Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

After clicking over 1000 times on two laptops I was able to cop the blacks from footlocker I am still shocked.
100x100px-LS-27435f2c_900x900px-LL-5a02af95_4411439ec282be5498f5be6.gif

I have no clue and I'm not too worried about Florida

Go to trophy room

It's all howv the shoes are allocated to different stores around the country

In one post I said last year for the 5's I meant 7's
So 1st the kicks ain't too limited,,, now you have no clue?? Then you tell me to drive hours to get to the one store that you know of in the state. Then end with allocation talk... shoes MUST be limited.

Last edited:
So 1st the kicks ain't too limited,,, now you have no clue?? Then you tell me to drive hours to get to the one store that you know of in the state. Then end with allocation talk... shoes MUST be limited.

i have no clue bro whats going on in florida i only know nyc

Random sizes are still sitting in a few shops in Los Angeles area. I think a good amount will be returned when people cant resell.

I think these are the best 8s to come out this year. Price is steep but I dont get why it didnt sell out like other hyped limited jordan. maybe if it had OVO on the bottom

Last edited:
Won 2-4 for the black on ndc. My local boutique still had a 10.5 white so I pick that up even though it's a .5 too big[emoji]128542[/emoji] Size swap time

Random sizes are still sitting in a few shops in Los Angeles area. I think a good amount will be returned when people cant resell.

I think these are the best 8s to come out this year. Price is steep but I dont get why it didnt sell out like other hyped limited jordan.
If I'm not mistaken, these are the only 8's to have released this year :nerd:

I think the $250 price tag isn't sitting well with many could be a main reason why they aren't selling out quickly, even if they are somewhat "limited."

Last edited:

I think these are the best 8s to come out this year. Price is steep but I dont get why it didnt sell out like other hyped limited jordan. maybe if it had OVO on the bottom

Because $272.50 is steep and great new shoes are releasing all of the time and those prices are usually $200 or so. Plus, bills, bills, bills!

The white pair looks alright, but it should have been leather. Black pair is cool, but they should have just left the confetti on the insole and sock liner.

Then you add that they're selling for $250 retail and it's just not worth it.

These are all just my opinions of course.

If I'm not mistaken, these are the only 8's to have released this year :nerd:

I think the $250 price tag isn't sitting well with many could be a main reason why they aren't selling out quickly, even if they are somewhat "limited."

haha i keep thinking this year because of all the 8s still sitting in stores.

yeah $250 price tag is ridiculously high but we all know if these were OVO 8s people would be paying above that $250, $270+ retail in cali.

I don't think it would be down to only one demographic who would pay $270+ retail if they were OVO's :nerd:

I personally wouldn't.

Last edited:
The Quality Of materials and hints of detail in these make them a Grail for me, I love these 8s the white pair has a designer sneaker look [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Acutally wanted the white pair once the pics surfaced but I didn't want to deal with yellowing down the line. Copped the black ones which are very clean

i have no clue bro whats going on in florida i only know nyc
I'm just saying, how can one look at the launch locator and not say these are limited? If JB releases kicks in the US, NYC gone have them.. Been that way.. Can't just use NYC availability alone to say a shoe is limited or not.

i'm still hoping for a resell flop so i can get the white pair on the low

if not no loss

i don't think this series or packs are too limited at all

last year i got both 5's from raffles at 2 different stores
How can these not be limited when not a single FTL or FTA got them in all of Florida? HOW
I hope you arent going buy that launch lair, because its a few shoes that released in FL when the launch lair said otherwise.... Besides 160 lives in NYC thats a different beast all the way around

Woke up 30 mins late this morning copped the Black Confetti's off of FTL. Struck out on Trophy's online and on SNKRS app. Took a chance and hopped in the car and was surprised to see no one at Blends downtown LA. Walked right in and picked up my pair with no problem. They only had a FSR of each. I think Sneakercon being a 2day event just down the street kept the hypebeasts distracted.

I don't know about the email orders but Kith Twitter said they're doing phone orders. I didn't get through the first 30 times I called but I got through 15 min ago and got a pair of trophys ordered on the phone with one of the employees.

Back
Top Bottom