Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Got my early reservation trophy pair off Nike+ app since Monday, and just noticed no retro card. Am I only one missing it?
My Trophies came with it but not the Confettis. I imagine they were just flicking them at the boxes on the line and some made it and some didn't.

I passed on the white and gold ones because of the OVO 12 that are dropping at the end of July. I don't wear white and gold that often and I preferred to have the ovos more

I know the VI's had a shirt to go with em. I can't remember if the VII's did, but I was kind of shocked the hat was the only gear accompanying the release of these

Neither of mine came with a retro card. Beware ordering from kith btw. The confetti pair from Nike came with the both fully intact, but the trophy 8 box was all messed up. It may have been UPS or handling at kith idk

Ordered my trophies off the snkrs app and it came with the confetti and a retro card

Gonna wear them to vegas next week for UFC 200, prob spill lots of alcohol on them and hopefully not care due to winning money while betting

Who am I kidding though, I'll return home the following week though with no money and my trophies looking like hell

Last edited:
Just got the trophy's in from FTL, and honestly... They are a bit underwhelming....

The bone colorway would've looked so much better as a cream/off white leather , like those old pacific beach (can't remember the nickname) 7's from 05/06 (i think)...

The color is somewhere in between grey and off white, so its weird... maybe they'll look better in natural light, i dunno... was def expecting more, colorwise...

Details, gold hits, milky sole are all dope in my book though.... Will be keeping and wearing, but these def werent worth $250...

Been saying this since I 1st saw them in hand the week before the release. I think since all white based 8s have been leather, and black based dura/nubuck they wanted to try and do something different. Sometimes different isnt always better. The white suede is just going to get destroyed. 

That's why I didn't bother for the trophy pair.

Once this shoe gets worn or kept deadstock this will yellow like the white foamposites or other white based shoe,

I can't spend $272 plus tax anymore on a shoe that's going to yellow and I know others are starting to feel the same way

White pleather would have been a better look

Last edited:
Ordered my trophies off the snkrs app and it came with the confetti and a retro card

Gonna wear them to vegas next week for UFC 200, prob spill lots of alcohol on them and hopefully not care due to winning money while betting

Who am I kidding though, I'll return home the following week though with no money and my trophies looking like hell
:rofl:
At least u keep it real :pimp:

Spray them MFs with Crep protect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom