Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

quise2024

Banned
View media item 1452498View media item 1452499View media item 1452500View media item 1452501
The Air Jordan 9 “Oregon” PE is now being rumored to release in an edition that won’t be including the Oregon “O” displayed on the back heel – therefore it wouldn’t be a traditional “Oregon” PE release.

Unlike the team exclusive, the shoe will still feature its stealthy look that includes a full Black nubuck base with White accents that can be seen on the lace eyelets, midsole and both tongue and heel branding. The shoe is reported to feature its original stamping/branding on the back heel instead of the school’s iconic “O” logo.

via SBD

Last edited:
They're ok dont think id cop tho... where all these ogs that are rumored to release??

These look nice.I like all black J's. It would be cool to see an all black retro run. I know I'm boring :lol:

Sign me up. The IX's don't get the respect they deserve.

I remember back when the Olives came out in 2002, Athlete's Foot took all of their pairs and dyed the olive to make them black. I've never in my life known of another time that an authorized retailer customized Jordans, but I swear it happened. I didn't buy them, but I should have.

I'll take these for sure though.

smokin.gif

9's are so comfy 

these look nice

im in

These look nice.I like all black J's. It would be cool to see an all black retro run. I know I'm boring :lol:

Na not boring at all bruh, all this colorful stuff they putting out an all black run would b perfect

Black 3's, Black cat 4's

All black 5s 12's and 14s would b :pimp:

Last edited:
Love the ix but I don't know if I would get these...having the citrus ix and the photo blue ix. While they do have white accents, they are predominantly all black.

I'd be down for a pair...

Wasn't the OG White / Black colorway supposed to drop this year as well?

Last edited:
Looks interesting but I'm sure JB will find a way to mess them up or jack the price...

the oregon 9s and some of those PEs were made with way better quality. it is pretty darn obvious-- it isn't like "oh the leather is buttery" -- the PEs are clearly better designed and made with better material. (tbh i'm only basing this on the oregon st 9s, and the sole collector crate penny pack that i had at one point in time). i don't think the better quality makes them $1000 more or however much sole supremacy is asking for them but its more than just the 23 stitched on the back. 

I'd be down for these. My citrus IX's are dying, and I know my white/blacks will be next..

I doubt it, since we already got a Barons themed shoe

But then again who knows. I wpuld expect them to be like the pic just without the O

Back
Top Bottom