Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

So they restocked on a shoe that was already in stock lol

Yes :lol:.

I'm not complaining though. It feels great to have a legit shot at buying a Jordan Brand sig and not deal with all the raffles, lines etc.

Last edited:
I feel as if these will be lowkey sought after in the winter once all the pairs dry up...these are possible to be a classic in a few years

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tight. I just tried on Spirits being that everybody saying they run small and sure enough, they don't fit. I just got in these Anthracites too. SMH :smh::x

Better hit the trading block or just return them and re purchase in your size, both pairs are still out there. And yea I been called this as a staple shoe this winter. Seen some dude rock these in the club and dude with timbs straight disrespects this man personal space, left a lil Bigfoot wet stain all over dude anthracite 9s. I laughed mad hard lol. I need that "crep" product for these, you know that joint that come in a purple can, you spray it on your shoes and even chocolate syrup will just drop right off? Seen a video with some white keds and man if rainwater and slush this winter is just going to bead off these bad boys then :pimp:

View media item 1452498View media item 1452499View media item 1452500View media item 1452501
The Air Jordan 9 “Oregon” PE is now being rumored to release in an edition that won’t be including the Oregon “O” displayed on the back heel – therefore it wouldn’t be a traditional “Oregon” PE release.

Unlike the team exclusive, the shoe will still feature its stealthy look that includes a full Black nubuck base with White accents that can be seen on the lace eyelets, midsole and both tongue and heel branding. The shoe is reported to feature its original stamping/branding on the back heel instead of the school’s iconic “O” logo.

via SBD
These are so clean

These have to be hit with the neverwet...no way around it.

edit: Be careful with that neverwet. The fumes are highly poisonous. My brother either ingested a bit or breathed too much but we had to take him to the ER for a breathing treatment, inhaler and steroid.

My dude couldn't even take a breath, he couldn't talk without convulsing or coughing up a lung. Keep away from children and spray in a well ventilated area. This **** is dangerous G.

Last edited:

edit: Be careful with that neverwet. The fumes are highly poisonous. My brother either ingested a bit or breathed too much but we had to take him to the ER for a breathing treatment, inhaler and steroid.

My dude couldn't even take a breath, he couldn't talk without convulsing or coughing up a lung. Keep away from children and spray in a well ventilated area. This **** is dangerous G.
Sounds like exactly what it tells you to do on the can, lmfao.

Sounds like exactly what it tells you to do on the can, lmfao.

:rofl:
Well, they meant it this time

Damn! 
eek.gif
 Them laces really made them pop 
pimp.gif

CT and northeast niketalkers, check your local eblens. Just got a pair for 127 with tax out the door. They also had the Martian 7 and Seahawks 6s on significant discount as well.

Back
Top Bottom