Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone that was able to grab something they felt had either slipped by them, or that would have cost them double...

myself, I missed out, but shrug, I need to move on....

Concords will be mine, one day!!!

same with me, I wonder what that means. Are we going to get our pairs or are the just going to cancel the orders?
you should be good cause I tried paypal and they took it out but then it was cancelled. If they confirmed a payment you should be good to go. you just gotta wait for that confirmation. same thing with the 88's I got. The confirmation didnt' come until like an hour later.

it is funny to think there could be ONE more restock ... tomorrow .. since thats the only break in the "release" action we have this week with thursday starting area 72s etc

but with these being in store tomorrow from what i understand, there goes that plan

id LOVE to see space jams etc but heck no they are too old of a release and nothing else that would make sense to drop again, unless nike had more of the GMPs than they released on NDC last week .. mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe then but idk ... even then that would be nike.com only i assume

hump day off i think ... friday and saturday are going to be INSANE ... not with crazy lines etc atleast by me, but with crazy $$$ spent on the raffles i win hopefully... 

so my question is, are the 2012 breds considered on par with the 2001's?

i got a NDS pair of 2001's, and now i'll have DS 2012's...

which to keep... :nerd:

He took the info from here and posted it.  The reading skills here are weaker than FNL's credit processing
THANK YOU!  Someone else is finally paying attention.  Look back 36 hours before his blog BS posts and tell me if you see everything stated in this thread that he got from his secret contact.  Because it is.

Isn't that just a slap in the face? Happened to me for the first initial release of 4 breds, the 13 breds, and the reup on 13 breds. To add to the drama, there's no picture of the item that's supposedly in your cart.

He took the info from here and posted it.  The reading skills here are weaker than FNL's credit processing
THANK YOU!  Someone else is finally paying attention.  Look back 36 hours before his blog BS posts and tell me if you see everything stated in this thread that he got from his secret contact.  Because it is.

what? really? someone steals info posted on NT and uses it as their own? :lol:

The breds will only be in store for the all star game location goes the same for like 25 other popular shoes. I can guarantee Nike made more shoes for all star weekend to kill the resell game. You know how much people were asking for them breds, outrageous prices.

your theory is off. i was declined. tried again with same card a little later, and it worked. its their overloaded check out system. How could they suspect fraud, decline the card, but accept it 30 min later? and i never called my card provider.

when i check my charges, i see charges, and refunds back to back for like 3 transactions.

Thats interesting. I have cards with crazy available credit, but I only try a few times because I know each time they hold the amount. I agree the amount of traffic may have something to do with a few of the payment issues but based on FNL own statement they are flagging accounts with heavy usage due to "fraud prevention".

Last edited:
i know when cords dropped, it was just over a year ago now... i got 2 pair under retail...

but i didn't know if these restocks are due to nike sending them stock they've been sitting on, or if it's been in FNL's warehouse...

footlocker is apparently doing in-store restocks of bred 11's today too... so did they just have those sitting in the warehouse too, coincidentally at the same time FNL restocked, or did nike send them out to them?

I remember a few months back on the CONCORD THREAD there was a guy that works for FNL posted that they still had thousands of pairs sitting in the warehouse. I think it was during a random restock in one of the new retail stores. It was months ago tho.

The day I have off from work and wake up later than 6am is the day they restock the Concords. Just my luck. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: What time did this restock go down?

we don't have to talk about it for them to see it. Any have wit webmaster can login into their web-log stats and see that the page was loaded directly by ip address and not the domain name it resolves to. so instead of seeing that finishline.com/jordan/etc got X amount of hits, it'll show 58934.345.67234/jordan/etc got those hits. It takes 5 minutes to change that at the max.
is this what you study in school or self taught

it didn't load because of the way the webpage is coded. The images img src script is set to be loaded from a resolved domain, < img src = "/etc/etc/ejtjt.jpg" > It didn't load because the code asked for a picture from the ip address instead of the finishline.com domain.

I think some of you people need to take some type of web design class or google some stuff before you start going "web site sucks" crazy. Their website is fine 99.9% of the time. It's only when their is immense load that their site fails and any site will fall if enough people start using sql heavy scripts (such as the cart and checkout systems). All they could do is upgrade their servers, but what's the point in paying thousands extra, maybe tens of thousands, every month just for something that happens 10x max per year....during "special" releases on a website. Financially and logically, it makes no sense.

I thank finishline for even giving us an opportunity to get them, even though I didn't. I'm happy for everyone who got them, even resellers. Some of had the info and we didn't take action, that's our fault, stop blaming everyone else. All the time some of us have put into trying to get shoes that we still don't have one pair of...we could have paid the damn resell prices by now.
Good thing I was on a little early and had their regular page open as well. However, I tried to click on where the "checkout" button WOULD have been and it sent me through but the site was NOT secure. So that made me hesitate enough that by the time I checked out on the front door page they took the concords out of my cart. Hope everyone that missed out on these shoes on release day were able to cop!!

I pulled up the Concord link at 6:55 cst couldn't believe that this was actually live and almost a fsr on the screen.  Added a size 12 to my cart and by the time the view cart had loaded i get the dreaded your item is out of stock message, went back and tried an 11.5 same message when the cart is loaded up 
mad.gif

The breds will only be in store for the all star game location goes the same for like 25 other popular shoes. I can guarantee Nike made more shoes for all star weekend to kill the resell game. You know how much people were asking for them breds, outrageous prices.

Madness all around. NO WAY Nike went into additional production on shoes in limited quantity, then decided, lets bless JUST finish line, and then close up shop and send all these sweatshoppers back to their huts.

think about how plausible that sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom