Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day I have off from work and wake up later than 6am is the day they restock the Concords. Just my luck.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
What time did this restock go down?
8am bruh, u gotta follow FL twitter, and have notifications sent to your phone.  thats how i stay up on it.

we don't have to talk about it for them to see it. Any have wit webmaster can login into their web-log stats and see that the page was loaded directly by ip address and not the domain name it resolves to. so instead of seeing that finishline.com/jordan/etc got X amount of hits, it'll show 58934.345.67234/jordan/etc got those hits. It takes 5 minutes to change that at the max.
is this what you study in school or self taught

common knowledge in the IT world.

you can actually see who is accessing your router at home too if you cared to know.

I just thought of something. Remember a few months ago when FL restocked on the concords and their tweet was in different colors (black, concord, and cool grey) and it hinted on more restock in the week. Although it happen that week, I think this is a part of that. I'm sure they said let's hold back that and hit them with it later...like NOW LATER. I am calling it now. DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE A RESTOCK ON ALL JORDAN XI'S. I think we will see the space jams, concords, cool grey's and breds(which the breds are confirmed) restocks all in the next week. I'm making space in my bank account now because if they do, I will instantly drop $720 plus tax on all 4 just to have multiples for later.
THANK YOU!  Someone else is finally paying attention.  Look back 36 hours before his blog BS posts and tell me if you see everything stated in this thread that he got from his secret contact.  Because it is.
So it was...Perez has to share the repz then LOL because his post was the first I saw. But jacksodk posted the above 3, almost 4 days ago. Repz for everybody 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The day I have off from work and wake up later than 6am is the day they restock the Concords. Just my luck.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
What time did this restock go down?
Maybe 5-10 mins before 8am est?? I also noticed that finishline posted the twitter link a minute or couple minutes AFTER the shoes were already up on their site.

Wow, I dont get y people keep posting the backdoor link.  Just order and keep your mouth shut. 
mean.gif

My feelings exactly. On the 88 thread I started feeling pissed off that they wouldn't shut up about it. Kept going through the weekend so I just stopped caring, knew it was f'd up, just a matter of time. Still hurts a little, I guess I was fooled into it since it was still working this morning lol. But I guess now its about waiting for the next exploit and using that for a drop or two until someone gets it killed again...

can someone explain this whole 'backdoor link' talk guess thats y i be missing out on every damn big release they have

Just wanted to spread some insight after dealing with this issue myself. Finishline will automatically flag your account and credit card if you attempting to make more then 1 purchase in a day and also when attempting to use a different shipping address then the billing. I scored myself a pair of 88s but when i attempted to buy one for my brother and send it to his house I was flagged. Tried copping 4 pairs during the big multi restock and the same thing happened. Not knowing about this horrible fraud system I kept trying not knowing they were preauthorizing the card everytime u click submit. Next thing I know FNL has over 1k authorized on my card. Took almost 2 hours just to have them drop all the authorizations on my card  and for them to basically tell me only one of my orders shipped and if I wanted to make a new purchase in the next 30 days to change my card or wait till im cleared. I work for a online company myself and compared to our system this is horrible. I deal with flagging for fraud on the daily but they should have just sent a email to confirm different ship 2 address or gave us courtesy calls. Now I have to get a new prepaid card to make a purchase for the royals. Def not a happy customer.
I got the above info from the Finishline Credit Card Errors Thread > http://niketalk.com/t/518252/finishline-credit-card-errors-and-holiday-retro-releases/30

So could this be true? That if you attempt to make more than 1 purchase in a day you get flagged!? This would explain why I would be flagged..

Last edited:
i know when cords dropped, it was just over a year ago now... i got 2 pair under retail...

but i didn't know if these restocks are due to nike sending them stock they've been sitting on, or if it's been in FNL's warehouse...

footlocker is apparently doing in-store restocks of bred 11's today too... so did they just have those sitting in the warehouse too, coincidentally at the same time FNL restocked, or did nike send them out to them?

they actually restocked a few months back.

but honestly, who cares how they got them.. theyre not coming from air randy or mental kicks...so keep ur eyes peeled..

Okay wait, what is this finishline 30 day account suspension I'm hearing? So if you got the credit credit error or rejections means your account is flagged/suspended for 30 days? 

Last edited:
Is this an only time restock on the concords and playoffs or will they be up again sometime this week?

can someone explain this whole 'backdoor link' talk guess thats y i be missing out on every damn big release they have

Not new here just had to create a new account. But to clarify everyone's question about where the shoes come from I happen to work for the company. WHen the bred 11 came out the employees had to go through a raffle to see what employee from each store was able to purchase a pair. The winner was given something to allow them to purchase form corporate. A very large number of people never claimed their pairs. So the company held onto all the pairs at corporate until a specific date (today) to release them online for everyone to have a chance to buy. It was known many weeks ago about this restock today between 8 and 9 but was never announced for some reason. I happened to know a month ago and wanted to tell you guys but 1.) i could not log into my old account and 2.) people would only bash me and call ducktales for posting this info if they didnt restock. 

I dont care if anybody believes this post. But i wanted to share the truth to everyone to clarify where the shoes are coming from. So take it for what its worth since this is my first post with this account. 
wink.gif
wink.gif

My feelings exactly. On the 88 thread I started feeling pissed off that they wouldn't shut up about it. Kept going through the weekend so I just stopped caring, knew it was f'd up, just a matter of time. Still hurts a little, I guess I was fooled into it since it was still working this morning lol. But I guess now its about waiting for the next exploit and using that for a drop or two until someone gets it killed again...
yep, I think using Pm is the best way to go... if you want that kind of knowledge PM somebody...  But its all good.

People trying to keep things for themselves is comical at best, it's the internet where basically nothing is private. Someone will post the info Sooner or later.

yep, I think using Pm is the best way to go... if you want that kind of knowledge PM somebody...  But its all good.

aint boby got time for some secret system.

You have to wait after the 30 days. Lady said sometimes 2 weeks but usually 30. If you make a different account same address but use the gift card you good. FNL is just on one lately, pretty much a wrap.

I think its more too it and a flaw in system too. I tried paypal, debit and credit card. The debit card and paypal i used the had the same address but got decline and the credit card I tried with different shipping and billing address got decline also on the 88 ... I also tried to purchase using all payments as a guest and still got decline but transaction appeared on my account but eventually went away. I would like to state I've only placed one order with FNL before this, so my account couldn't have been flagged.

Then on Firday after the a jordan restock the previous day I seen a crawfish Retro IX lingering on fnl and tried to purchase it with paypal and again still got an error. Called them up to see what was the problem and explained that I've heard about accounts being flagged and was i one of them and they told me no and proceeded to purchase them for me through phone order and the transaction went through.

Tried this morning got same issues and said F it and went back to sleep.

So i believe the issue lies deeper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom