Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL cancellations are a lot less likely to happen now that they throttle the traffic to their site. Not saying they WON'T happen, but if you get a confirmation email you are most likely good to go.

The cool part is theres so much heat dropping.. who cares about the Concords.. as of 4hrs ago it was a rumor.. as of 4 days ago it wasn't even a thought.. there could not have been too much anticipation for these.. and there were SO many breds resale value has to drop.

So are people just buying these to rock or resell? Smh

I dont think reselling will do ppl good for the most part since more ppl are able to cop who didnt get the chance to the first time around..this helps somewhat eliminate the reseller and their rape prices which i like hope this continues

I'm sure the BDoor still works. It s just so that you can hit the product page and get get your shoes 5-10 minutes before they display the actual link on FB and twitter. Of course you will hit the spa page after everyone gets all up on finishline website. The key is to get there once that link opens, not just think you will get on that page at any given time. Your effectively beating 80-90 percent of the people to that page.... I got both pairs of 11's on the BD link today and I thank NT'ers for showing love with that link. I bought my shoes before 8am eastern time

sizing question vol. 201942015431523

11 in 1s

10.5 in 3s

10.5 in 5s

?? in 11s

rep to whoever helps me out here

^^ Agreed there's slim to no chance in copping a TLO release on NDC... I see thia thread goinh way off course though lol.

Wow fnl restocked the breds and the concords. sold out now.
They had to do it on my way to class.
Its like god doesnt want me to have those concords.

Finish line is great for the restocks but their checkout system flat out sucks. With Eastbay/FTL I never gotta play beat the clock when checking out. Once it's in my cart, I'm golden. Wish they got more restocks though...
For me, imo, they used to be good for releases but with all of this payment issues, it's just a hassle. I had to go back to buying in store. Mind you this week, you have some stores doing raffles (which is b.s.) and FCFS.

But I can't stand FA/FTL/Champs/Eastbay with the way their sites slow down to a halt. The one thing I DO like is you can hold it in your cart for a period of time and no issues with paying for things.

I wish NDC had the timer system that the FTL family of sites had, so it could be more fair for buying shoes because their TLO and what not is not preventing those in the know from copping them before the release time.

sizing question vol. 201942015431523

11 in 1s
10.5 in 3s
10.5 in 5s
?? in 11s

rep to whoever helps me out here
I wear size 9.5 In all my jays but I must say the bred 11s are pretty snug on my feet I would go .5 size up and I have flat feet but not fat feet lol

This thread is comedy. People miss out on shoes all the time. Yes the credit card stuff sucks (didn't happen to me) but go out with some dignity lol.
What's comedy is THIS GUY with a naked picture of himself as his avi   making so many stupid comments over and over!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say out of all the people on this board this is the one DOUCHEB*&^ I can't stand!!!!!!!

If it's not bragging about the shoes he copped it's making comments like the one above. 

JORDAN23DOTCOM YOU ARE A TRUE dodo and honestly makes me sick to know you wear the same shoes as the rest of us. Why don't you find another hobby like bodybuilding and leave the shoe game all together.

You really get under my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
For me, imo, they used to be good for releases but with all of this payment issues, it's just a hassle. I had to go back to buying in store. Mind you this week, you have some stores doing raffles (which is b.s.) and FCFS.

But I can't stand FA/FTL/Champs/Eastbay with the way their sites slow down to a halt. The one thing I DO like is you can hold it in your cart for a period of time and no issues with paying for things.

I wish NDC had the timer system that the FTL family of sites had, so it could be more fair for buying shoes because their TLO and what not is not preventing those in the know from copping them before the release time.
wait does TLO mean that it doesn't show up in the search?

What's comedy is THIS GUY with a naked picture of himself as his avi   making so many stupid comments over and over!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say out of all the people on this board this is the one ---------- I can't stand!!!!!!!

If it's not bragging about the shoes he copped it's making comments like the one above. 

JORDAN23DOTCOM YOU ARE A TRUE ----- and honestly makes me sick to know you wear the same shoes as the rest of us. Why don't you find another hobby like bodybuilding and leave the shoe game all together.

You really get under my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn.. its over for you lol

Thanks guys.

Concords sold out in 11 during checkout so I went with 10.5 

Hoping they fit, if not, I'm sure someone else will be plenty happy with em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom