Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is comedy. People miss out on shoes all the time. Yes the credit card stuff sucks (didn't happen to me) but go out with some dignity lol.

It was weird for me this morning had fnl up on my phone and my work computer. Everyone on here at :54 after was saying they were up but I couldn't see them. I still got in and there were probably 7 sizes of concords left but mine was gone. Why were people able to see them before me? I still got my 3rd pair of breds so I guess I shouldn't complain.

took a chance and refreshed the backdoor site at 4:55... no traffic at all and fsr lf concords and breds... i had enough time to casually pull out my credit card and enter my $20 rewards LOL eassayy
24530385.jpg

There was still a NDC rumour for the 13th.  8am probably but who knows good luck to all those still lookin to cop.  get some sleep

long time reader, posted a couple of times, but forgot all info to my account.. glad to be back with you guys.. so here's my story I woke up at 440 PST, refreshed page and to my surprise the concords were available in EVERY SIZE so I throw 2 concords in my cart.. start proceeding to check out, paypal sends me email confirming but nothing from finishline. Guess the order never went through, i go back to try and get them in my cart again and SOLD OUT... So i rush back to the breds and grab a 10.5 just in time, got fnl and paypal confirmation for this pair. 

In case anybody was wondering FNL quantity:

4,000+ Playoff 11's
Under 300 Concord 11's

Verified.

One of which I had in my cart ready to be on my feet and finishline denied my perfectly good credit and PayPal. ******g awesome.

Then I go read how they suggest making an account and verifying your shipping
(Already did that)
Then be quick to check out and quick to enter all info possibly try copying and pasting
(Check)
Then BUY GIFTCARDS IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH FINANCIAL INFO
(HOLD THE **** UP)

Why is my money good for a GIFTCARD and not purchasing the shoe directly? That's some first class ********!

Gee I wonder if gift cards are refundable? Highly doubt it, so when you buy the gift card and if you miss out on the restock or release, your stuck with a $200 finishline gift card you don't wanna use... Awesome hustle FNL.

This thread is comedy. People miss out on shoes all the time. Yes the credit card stuff sucks (didn't happen to me) but go out with some dignity lol.

Yup shared the same horror with it... Was salty the first couple times it happened. Then learned how to deal with it and figured out another way to check out now.

Finish line is great for the restocks but their checkout system flat out sucks. With Eastbay/FTL I never gotta play beat the clock when checking out. Once it's in my cart, I'm golden. Wish they got more restocks though...

BRED on NDC so I read here many pages ago.  It was a rumor. But like other rumors, I think this may have traction, but I'm just REPOSTING what I read earlier and I make no claim to the statement other than wishing it is true for those wanting more restock.

So are people just buying these to rock or resell? Smh
i ordered my first pair of retro 11s today, definitely to wear.  can't wait to see what other retro restocks will be available from other sites in the future.  here's hoping for bred 13s and 4s from foot locker, key word- HOPING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom