Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is getting out of hand! :lol:

Happy BDay MJ.. Now time to fall back out.

Got a feeling the minute i fall out, some QS glow-in-the-dark 3M Nike Air Birthday Cake III's in a custom XI box will pop up or some **** that i miss out on and I'll end up kickin a child later or sumthin

Hahaha. That had me cracking up. I am affraid to go back to bed too.

I think its a good idea so dnt clown the man he makes a good point. After the '88s dropped at the random time.of 3:51 because thats the time MJ won the slam dunk contest so why not release something at the time he was born. Makes sense to me. Good thinkinhg

I think its a good idea so dnt clown the man he makes a good point. After the '88s dropped at the random time.of 3:51 because thats the time MJ won the slam dunk contest so why not release something at the time he was born. Makes sense to me. Good thinkinhg

Wasn't really a "random" time as it was tweeted about a 1 week before release, that would be the time the link would become available...

3:51 he won the Slam Dunk contest That's early. I had a good nights sleep, this years Slam Dunk contest put me out fast.

Wasn't random......

Wasn't really a "random" time as it was tweeted about a 1 week before release, that would be the time the link would become available...

Seriously ... what i meant by random was the fact that it was 3:51 .. not random as in no one knew. Of course everyone knew what time they were dropping. But opposed the noraml 8am, yes 3:51 was a random time regardless if thats when he took flight

he's saying its random compared to other releases and that this one could be like that and drop when he was born... some of u are a bit dumb.

Seriously ... what i meant by random was the fact that it was 3:51 .. not random as in no one knew. Of course everyone knew what time they were dropping. But opposed the noraml 8am, yes 3:51 was a random time regardless if thats when he took flight
lol beat me to it

You guys notice that finish line or the other sites haven't tweeted mj happy birthday? Something's up
Yeah ... that something is us ... Even FNL still sleeping .. Plus everybody said HBD 1000 times during the All-Star game, but I have yet to hear MJ say thank you even once ...

You know what ... **** this ... I am going to back to sleep ... later on tonight .. in about 15/16 hrs ...

he's saying its random compared to other releases and that this one could be like that and drop when he was born... some of u are a bit dumb.

dumb?? No need for name calling or downgrading here fam, follow the thread like everyone else and hope for a good end game here (restock). Good luck :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom