Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao he was joking

I was like "wait...wtf..." Cus I knew MJ doesn't have a twitter...other then the fake accounts. Thought maybe he got one and I missed it. I wonder if alot of these celebrities have someone tweet for them. My girl worked for a PR firm and when they do PR for celebrities part of it is having a person manage their twitter accounts. Some u can tell are real tho...

i think alot of resellers now figured out a way to have the computer make the purchase for them instantly now :smh:
Yup and it effects everyone who really likes and wants the shoe :frown:

But...with a little online elbow grease, buying a pair isn't impossible :wink:

Seriously ... what i meant by random was the fact that it was 3:51 .. not random as in no one knew. Of course everyone knew what time they were dropping. But opposed the noraml 8am, yes 3:51 was a random time regardless if thats when he took flight

he's saying its random compared to other releases and that this one could be like that and drop when he was born... some of u are a bit dumb.

Some people don't know what random means. The fact that it was released at 3:51 because of his Slam Dunk Contest win and that it was known ahead of time means it was NOT random at all...

Some people don't know what random means. The fact that it was released at 3:51 because of his Slam Dunk Contest win and that it was known ahead of time means it was NOT random at all...
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom