Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh why is the hoh in seattle not getting anything? Smh hopefully they do some sort of phone order. Doesn't look like it though

I just called the HOH in the Galleria and I swear the guy I spoke with doesn't know what he's talking about.

1) He said the tickets for the '88s go on sale Wednesday, even though it says Tuesday on the website

2) He said the store opens at 9am even though I thought they opened at 8am

3) He said the earlier I get there, the better a chance I will have at actually getting the shoes

Is any of this true?  If not, what is true?

I just called the HOH in the Galleria and I swear the guy I spoke with doesn't know what he's talking about.

1) He said the tickets for the '88s go on sale Wednesday, even though it says Tuesday on the website

2) He said the store opens at 9am even though I thought they opened at 8am

3) He said the earlier I get there, the better a chance I will have at actually getting the shoes

Is any of this true?  If not, what is true?

Go by the site for now. When you get there have a printed out copy of the site so you can prove what you're going off of.

finishline yet to respond to my emial why I've been charged 4x for a shoe I'm not getting.

There's a HOH here in Birmingham, but the site does not say that they are getting the breds. I just want my first pair; I really need help from someone who will be near a restock location. :nerd:

slightly off topic, I did get a pair of Bred 11's today (ebay) huge scratch on one shoe (not represented in photos of course).  frustrated.

There's a HOH here in Birmingham, but the site does not say that they are getting the breds. I just want my first pair; I really need help from someone who will be near a restock location.
nerd.gif
I can completely relate

Quit worrying about the blk/red XI.  Just keep that NDC, FTL, and FTA link saved from December, and be near your computer the 13th-16th.  Not saying it's an easy task given the 4 day time frame, but if you want them bad enough, figure something out for those 4 days and be ready.
wink.gif
  I'd share more info, but I'd hate for a troll to get a hold of it and get me locked out of this thread too
laugh.gif

slightly off topic, I did get a pair of Bred 11's today (ebay) huge scratch on one shoe (not represented in photos of course).  frustrated.
If it is not represented in photos or writing, get that money back and definitely leave negative feedback.  I can't believe you waited this long to go the resell route, knowing we have been posting that there will be a restock mid February to early March.

Get a refund. That just happened to me with some Lebron 9 Miami Hurricanes. Dude listed 9.5/10 quality and the pictures looked like they were. Got em here and they ha scratches and scuff on both toes, logo on insole gone, size tag looked like it was gone from sweat and the insides were brown. I messages him first and e tried I give me a sob story about getting an eyebrow transplant so he an approach his woman who's playing him, haha. So I opened up a dispute with the quickness and they gave me my money the next day.

If it is not represented in photos or writing, get that money back and definitely leave negative feedback.  I can't believe you waited this long to go the resell route, knowing we have been posting that there will be a restock mid February to early March.
I know, I know.  I missed the whole restock talk.  I am a little slow sometimes...

Last edited:
Get a refund. That just happened to me with some Lebron 9 Miami Hurricanes. Dude listed 9.5/10 quality and the pictures looked like they were. Got em here and they ha scratches and scuff on both toes, logo on insole gone, size tag looked like it was gone from sweat and the insides were brown. I messages him first and e tried I give me a sob story about getting an eyebrow transplant so he an approach his woman who's playing him, haha. So I opened up a dispute with the quickness and they gave me my money the next day.
Thanks, yeah I opened a claim.  Dude was all belligerent when I wrote him about it.  Kids these days, very little respect and civility goin' on 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom