Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the restock help.. this is a helpful thread instead of people bashing each other.. nice to see.

Last edited:
Missed out on the AJ IV Black/Cement restock yesterday at FL. Any idea if there will be another re-stock anywhere?

Too bad my HOH in San Jose is only getting the CGIX and none of the rest of that. The manager told me his house was broken into and his own BReds and Olives were stolen, so he was hoping they'd receive both pairs as well. No dice.

What site is this screen shotted from?

Restock on a few pair of shoes.
Which ones, spit it out!
happy.gif

All it said was they will be releasing the retro 5 & 13, Foamposite Camo, KDV, Lbj X home tomorrow

The restock game is REAL right now hahaha...

Yeah its crazy. A couple of days ago this was a pretty slow thread. Now its booming like never before and I'm sure it will continue to be closely watched as well throughout the month of February due to all the restock rumors that are surfacing as of late.

Last edited:
ya Wayne is the suburbs compared to patterson lmao I grew up in Bayonne near Jersey City so im familiar with the areas I dont want to be in. Im 6'3 , 290 lbs but that doesnt mean i can stop a bullet over some J's

link of the website?
I just called the HOH in the Galleria and I swear the guy I spoke with doesn't know what he's talking about.

1) He said the tickets for the '88s go on sale Wednesday, even though it says Tuesday on the website
2) He said the store opens at 9am even though I thought they opened at 8am
3) He said the earlier I get there, the better a chance I will have at actually getting the shoes

Is any of this true?  If not, what is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom