Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
I know.....that's what i was :lol: about.

Oh, my bad then.

But anyway. This whole restock madness is actually more fun than when the shoes release on release date. This definitely needs to be done at least once every few months on the same scale as FNL has done it.

Last edited:
Oh, my bad then.

But anyway. This whole restock madness is actually more fun than when the shoes release on release date. This definitely needs to be done at least once every few months on the same scale as FNL has done it.

That.. would be dope.. as long as FNL TAKES MY MONEY FOR ONCE!! lol.

Oh, my bad then.

co-sign

"the thrill"

How are some people getting these restocks online while others have to go instore?

That.. would be dope.. as long as FNL TAKES MY MONEY FOR ONCE!! lol.

Call them up, see what the deal is. Some people were saying a few pages back that their accounts may be flagged or whatever.

Call them up, see what the deal is. Some people were saying a few pages back that their accounts may be flagged or whatever.
Yeah, I called them and they said I was flagged. I'd have to wait 30 days for it to clear. I don't believe it since my problems started with the Bred XI and haven't gone away. I'd hazard a guess you're probably going to need to chill for 60 days or give them a call after 30 days to see if you're still flagged.

So for me, it's NDC, FTL, FA, Champs, Eastbay, *****, etc.

Yeah, I called them and they said I was flagged. I'd have to wait 30 days for it to clear. I don't believe it since my problems started with the Bred XI and haven't gone away. I'd hazard a guess you're probably going to need to chill for 60 days or give them a call after 30 days to see if you're still flagged.

So for me, it's NDC, FTL, FA, Champs, Eastbay, *****, etc.

Damn that's all bad. I never have luck on those websites with timers, and I never even tried NDC.

Damn that's all bad. I never have luck on those websites with timers, and I never even tried NDC.

And it seems like it's everything tied to your account as I tried with my brothers account but with my Paypal and their site wouldn't allow me to buy the BHM AJ 1

ya Wayne is the suburbs compared to patterson lmao I grew up in Bayonne near Jersey City so im familiar with the areas I want to be in. Im 6'3 , 290 lbs but that doesnt mean i can stop a bullet over some J's
Damn Wayne used to be the safe mall!

Just woke up to my FNL shipping confirmation for both pairs if the bred IVs I ordered on the restock. I still don't believe it. Lol.

Dont feel like getting shot in wayne, nj. Guess ill stick to my 1 pair of XI's
You wont get shot at wayne, but they are shady over there. The last time I ever camped out there was for the xmas pack last year. These guys are slick and make that bs list, and then pay of the guards. When you get inside, they basically buy one pair, come out and cut behind one of their boys. They keep on doing that until they get all the pairs for a certain sneaker.

I got my shipping confirmation this morning too

Last edited:
and here I sit after sending 4 emails to finish line, still no response why i was charged 4 times for shoes I AM NOT GETTING, for no good reason I might add since I've never purchased anything from fnl in the past.  I wanted to order one frickin pair of shoes, that's it.

You wont get shot at wayne, but they are shady over there. The last time I ever camped out there was for the xmas pack last year. These guys are slick and make that bs list, and then pay of the guards. When you get inside, they basically buy one pair, come out and cut behind one of their boys. They keep on doing that until they get all the pairs for a certain sneaker.

I got my shipping confirmation this morning too

Watch how quickly that gets deaded lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom