Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was eating breakfast & got the notification from J23 app that a restock was happening...jumped quik..had to sign in & everything...grabbed sz 10 in Concords, put all my info..got the payment error the 1st time...tried again & boom payment went through & order confirmation just received..so again

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damnit why wont they let me click " continue to order review " i tried on two different computers im so pissed

Way before 8AM, CJDynasty? Wow... I used the Twitter link, then now noticed the Backdoor. Too late. Give them 14's to me, LOL

I am livid... you hear the 'horror' stories of people's cards not going through and it just happened to me. Damn you finishline

Ended up getting 2 pairs of Concords on different orders. Now to see if the soles are still icy or turning yellow...

Called customer care while i attempted to purchase.  Says the billing error is not finish lines fault and i gotta contact my bank.

Sure... I haven't successfully ordered anything from FNL for awhile!

This thread is about to be LIVE until the end of Feb. thanks to FNL!!!! A NTer who said they work for FNL corporate advised that there is going to be a great surprise next week!! Not sure how accurate that is but I know this same person did give a heads up about the FNL restock that happened last week about 4 days before it occurred so I am going to continue to look out for my information about what could be occurring next week!
It's true on the 22nd apparently they're suppose to be restocking more stuff.

were the concords a full size run? I wasn't ended up only pasting a bred link in my browser not thinking the concords would legitimately show up... and by the time i finished my first order for breds i saw the concord pic.... so bumming now as i wasn't in the game back when they first came out....

Let all the braggggging begin!!!! 

I got four pairs of Concords but not for me lol for my ****** in da hood you know

and 14 Pairs of the breds that I'm trading for whateva whateva

Pathetic 

damn idk why i couldnt get past " continue to order review ".... tried on like 2 different computers multiple times... NT help?!

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.
LOL at FNL order confirmation message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom