Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted my concords but promised the wife her breds so i sucked it up and got her pair i was tempted to just get me the concords hahahha my order went thru way before 7am ct :smile:

Got through expecting that canceled notification any time now haha. And if they're just sitting something is wrong we know that.

EDIT: The order confirmation screen is hilarious.

Last edited:
I woke up around 7:55
I went on NT
I saw all these GO GO GO posts
I thought they were a joke
But wow.

Thanks for the link!

Great morning

\

anyone getting this

Heyo There's still some Jordan 13's BRED in size 8, 9.5, and 10 if you want those

Last edited:
Keep Getting 

error.jpg

"Sorry, we were unable to authorize your PayPal transaction. Please select another payment option to complete your transaction, or contact customer care for more information at 888-415-0816."

I don't know if they had a crap load of BRED 11's or no one can really check-out that has them in their cart. I checkout out with ease....2 pair.

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td]NICE.[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.[/td][/tr][/table]
Oh Finishline lol

Grabbed a pair of concords at around 7:56, Breds at 8:01.

Got order confirmations on both. I want to call FNL & get the orders put on my winner's circle. This is the first time I've ever gotten through on FNL, the site never took my info, nice that my first order is one of my grails.

Keep Getting 

error.jpg

"Sorry, we were unable to authorize your PayPal transaction. Please select another payment option to complete your transaction, or contact customer care for more information at 888-415-0816."
I kept getting that. Finally went through when I used my debit/credit card

:lol: at not being able to purchase shoes because the site wouldnt take my cc info. i had concords and black/reds in my cart and it just said no.
i tried paypal, check out as guess with my fiances paypal, visa, mastercard, food stamps and all said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom