Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sucks now for the Concords is that I'm going to have to pay reseller prices (unless NDC or Eastbay drops). I hate finishline with a passion...

I really thnk I'm going to return my BRED XIII's because of this. A pseudo protest in my own mind...

Same here and
thats bs.

i used every way under the sun to check out and it still wasnt happening.
used different accounts, emails, guest with paypal and nothing.
Same here. Even my employee next to me couldn't get it. Kid doesn't even know what Jordan's are. FNL is a koke

i wasnt having any issues until yesteday when i tried to order some shoes. i even got the 88 3s from there with no issues and i didnt use any backdoor links or anything.

will definitely order a pair of shoes that have free shipping once everything dies down to see if my order goes thru. promptly returning them. just trying to do a test case.

FINISHLINE just gave their competitors ANOTHER MIDDLE FINGER...

lol I'm getting flags on flags on flags haha I'm not even mad.. I did everything right.. it's divine financial intervention I guess.
I agree. There's still a lot of fire coming out in the next couple weeks starting with this weekend. I'm already hurtin from the two pairs of '88's and a pair of fighter jets. That a lot of $$$ on sneakers in one week!!

Thanks! I'm still confused. What do I say to my bank. There going to tell me nothing is wrong. What do I say to FNL?

There is likely nothing wrong with your bank account just like me a countless others. Out FNL accounts have been flagged and talking to customer service is useless. The only way I've been able to get through is start a new FNL account with new credit card information and use a different address. Some say the flag is removed after 30 days.

dude, i used a paypal account that would ship to a different address, checked out as a guest, and everything. nothing was happening.

cause the guy who predicted that they were restocking was being all ambiguous about other chances. i wouldn't count on it but if you happen to be by your pc, why not check

Dang finishline... Stupid credit card thing made me miss out.. Had in cart and everything then bam wouldn't authorize or whatever. Messin up my beauty sleep...smh

What sucks now for the Concords is that I'm going to have to pay reseller prices (unless NDC or Eastbay drops). I hate finishline with a passion...

I really thnk I'm going to return my BRED XIII's because of this. A pseudo protest in my own mind...

stop acting like the victim ..these came out more than a year..so its their fault u couldnt get them? :smh:

Got off the phone with customer service. If you tried over 7 times to purchase something on a card and failed those 7 times and more, they flag your card for 30 days. For many of you, including me who tried on the re-stocks and probably failed over 7 times, your card was flagged and you can't make a transaction on that card on finishline for 30 days.

i wasnt having any issues until yesteday when i tried to order some shoes. i even got the 88 3s from there with no issues and i didnt use any backdoor links or anything.

will definitely order a pair of shoes that have free shipping once everything dies down to see if my order goes thru. promptly returning them. just trying to do a test case.

I was thinking of doing the same, but I'm pretty sure it'll go through. It seems like they implement this "fraud protection" on release day products only.

i dont see another restock coming .. FNL has made their point they are winning this year with me so far

no issues on check out, no cancellations (crosses fingers for this time), decent people when i call, and the ONLY shoe place to actually send out rewards cards!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah mine worked for two pairs on the Backdoor link for the 88's. now all of a sudden. I'm going to do the same thing. This is unreal

So you're upset that you didn't get a pair of kicks that have been out over a year ago?

What guy said that there might be other releases? I was just wondering as I want another pair of concords and the cheapest resale i found is $330

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom