Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I got the '88s? 5/6 on the last few major releases ain't bad. That's like lebron shooting percentage the past few weeks :smokin

this was the first time my cc got rejected by fnl, had to use my other one to get through. I still have the impending charges on the one cc that didnt get accepted though but hope it gets removed soon.

the guy with the blog, and who was so sure there was going to be a release. he didn't say 9 cst, he just said there'd be other ways or something like that. people were bashing him for being not 100%

Yooooo where you been at?? Havent seen you on here in years! I remember it was back around the grapes Release in 06 when we were gonna do a meet up in the D!
I'm out here man, still doing the same, just ducked out when they robbed one of my apartments and got me for 70+ pairs of shoes. I'm back in it real light on the Jordan stuff. Just wanted some concords. Have a couple of breds, so ordered to flip and have to pay the tax to the other resellers. Locally, I mess with Villa and Burn Rubber. I've sold many shoes I don't even remember ever having grapes, lol.

When you press the submit button and try to place an order, FNL places a preauthorization hold on your account for the funds, something to do with the way their checkout system is setup. Usually they never actually take any money from your account when the order fails but they authorize for that amount. It's screwed up, I know

oh ok, thanks for the quick reply fellas. I'm still weary of the $80 random charge. I have no problem paying for them if they go through, I just don't want money tied up for nothing.

Last edited:
thats bs.

i used every way under the sun to check out and it still wasnt happening.
used different accounts, emails, guest with paypal and nothing.

I think they locked up any accounts that used the backdoor for the 88s. I was able to buy the 88s, but the dorr was shut today. Using the front door or the backdoor.

Few questions:

Restock on GS Breds?

Anyone buy from finishline with two of the same card for two of the same shoes? Success?

just used my cc for some elite socks on eastbay. went thru fine. so its defintely a finishline issue.

i dont think there is anything dropping in the next 30 days i want from there so it is what it is if my card got flagged.

im definitely calling later today to find out whats good.

Can you tell me what this flagged ish is about? How does one get flagged?

FNL is "Flagging" accounts. I assume it has to do with using the backdoor links. But I know for 100% people on here copped with it, just read some of the posts. I tried two different computers, two different cards and PayPal. Nothing...we're gonna have to call finishline and talk to a rep and see what to do from here. thank god one of my boys came to the rescue and copped me an bred 11. Missed out on the concord tho! Big rep to CAMBAM71!!!! looking out for his NT brethren, that's what this place SHOULD BE ABOUT!

thats bs.

i used every way under the sun to check out and it still wasnt happening.
used different accounts, emails, guest with paypal and nothing.

I think they locked up any accounts that used the backdoor for the 88s. I was able to buy the 88s, but the dorr was shut today. Using the front door or the backdoor.

i didnt used the backdoor for the 88s. i got thru just by waiting.

Ye
Few questions:

Restock on GS Breds?
Anyone buy from finishline with two of the same card for two of the same shoes? Success?

Yes prior to this release. 3,4 sometimes 5 pairs and no issues. Guess my account is "flagged"

let this be a lesson that if you don't get through the first time on FNL when it gives you the payment error, stop. 

Seems like the Concord was a limited FSR restock... Few per sizes cause it was sold out before it even was announced. Only 16, 17, 18 was available.

Looks like they don't want your business. This is hilarious. I'm in the same boat.

I wouldn't have been able to get the Concords even if I wanted to. I'm just going to have my girlfriend and brother buy shoes for me. Or maybe I'll just create a new identity like Clark Kent or something since spiderjericho is a marked man via address, paypal and credit card.

Did anyone get a pair of concords sz 10? If so can you let us know when they ship? I added a 10 around 7:55 (no sizes were greyed out) but when I was checking out, I got kicked and it said my size was no longer available. Went back to the concords page, and pretty much all sizes were gone.  I think they show a full size run until the link goes live and then once it does, they show what sizes they actually have. Happened to me before on the fnl restock of the motorboat jones 9's. This is just a hunch so I wanna see if this is true or not.

That being said got 2 pairs of breds. 10 for me and 10.5 for my buddy 
smokin.gif

That's just you. I used the first method last week and got 2 pairs. Used the normal way today and went through smooth. Just different people have different experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom