Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm a plot for us to never leave the finishline website aloneeeeeeeee.....Muhahahahahahahahahaha or a restock

Last edited:
Really man? Restock space jams?

We really need to have the joining rules n regs back

The noobies are just outta control.

Like the dude who thought he honestly missed the snake xi

Like the dude who thought he honestly missed the snake xi
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ehhh ridiculous is that comment. They restock at all hours of the day man. Most at 8am, but plenty at all hours.

Plus u just said "it will happen at 8am if they do it...or during the day"

So the day would be til about 9pm est?

Last edited:
A site stands to gain little having stuff on their page. Every time there's a restock shoes show up days before sold out. I saw the J's on FNL a day or so before the big restock a two weeks ago. I watched twitter and got three pairs I didn't have. All I am saying is sty tuned... How many of y'all know how hard it is to write we page copy? Having a shoe up is difficult. They have much more headache if the shoe is up and nothing coming.

A site stands to gain little having stuff on their page. Every time there's a restock shoes show up days before sold out. I saw the J's on FNL a day or so before the big restock a two weeks ago. I watched twitter and got three pairs I didn't have. All I am saying is sty tuned... How many of y'all know how hard it is to write we page copy? Having a shoe up is difficult. They have much more headache if the shoe is up and nothing coming.
IDK bout coding but I thought if it was up its easy to just leave it not take it down.

poor photo blue 9s sitting lonely on FNL.  I think that they are really nice looking- if I hadn't missed the 13s last month, I would probably have a pair.

poor photo blue 9s sitting lonely on FNL.  I think that they are really nice looking- if I hadn't missed the 13s last month, I would probably have a pair.
if 160jordansdeep didnt beat me to the outlet call i would have a sz 12.5 of the blk bottom ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom