Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

66m5hj.jpg

my pair was delivered today, i paid $300 shipped. considering the euro retail was equal to about $200 usd and the 2 day international shipping was $50 i feel i got an ok deal. the quality of the leather is excellent, same leather as the ms 6 imo. i still think these are a euro only release but if they do drop in the states i will cop another pair at retail of course.

66m5hj.jpg

my pair was delivered today, i paid $300 shipped. considering the euro retail was equal to about $200 usd and the 2 day international shipping was $50 i feel i got an ok deal. the quality of the leather is excellent, same leather as the ms 6 imo. i still think these are a euro only release but if they do drop in the states i will cop another pair at retail of course.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Damn dude, you paid double retail.

^actually euro retail was 105 gbp or 150 euro which equals out to be around $200 usd, i guess you missed that part, so i paid $50 over euro retail after the international shipping. evryone thinks thinks retail is $150 usd, that might be the pice if they even drop in the states, which i highly doubt.

^actually euro retail was 105 gbp or 150 euro which equals out to be around $200 usd, i guess you missed that part, so i paid $50 over euro retail after the international shipping. evryone thinks thinks retail is $150 usd, that might be the pice if they even drop in the states, which i highly doubt.

I said I was gonna wait but another person on ISS sold me a pair for $220, so I went ahead and took it. I think it's a pretty good deal.

I said I was gonna wait but another person on ISS sold me a pair for $220, so I went ahead and took it. I think it's a pretty good deal.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

thats a good price... its just like doubling up on them.... and 150 euro is a lil more than $200 more like $220...

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

thats a good price... its just like doubling up on them.... and 150 euro is a lil more than $200 more like $220...

if HOH houston falls thru i got someone in the UK to cop em for me... but everything looks good to go here at HOH

if HOH houston falls thru i got someone in the UK to cop em for me... but everything looks good to go here at HOH

Originally Posted by Mu3

this is a price i would pay but the $300 from overseas aint bad either

Originally Posted by Mu3

this is a price i would pay but the $300 from overseas aint bad either

Back
Top Bottom