Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by punzit0

daamnnnn!!! id never spend 300 on these, but i will spend 150. easy %+# c0p!

the horse your beating is dead it wont happen....... even in the US you gotta pay tax

Originally Posted by punzit0

daamnnnn!!! id never spend 300 on these, but i will spend 150. easy %+# c0p!

the horse your beating is dead it wont happen....... even in the US you gotta pay tax

a friend of mine in Paris, told me that the black ones were awasome in real, much better than the white ones

a friend of mine in Paris, told me that the black ones were awasome in real, much better than the white ones

Originally Posted by riddla713

^actually euro retail was 105 gbp or 150 euro which equals out to be around $200 usd, i guess you missed that part, so i paid $50 over euro retail after the international shipping. evryone thinks thinks retail is $150 usd, that might be the pice if they even drop in the states, which i highly doubt.

They are confirmed for a United States release. All you had to do was wait a week.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^actually euro retail was 105 gbp or 150 euro which equals out to be around $200 usd, i guess you missed that part, so i paid $50 over euro retail after the international shipping. evryone thinks thinks retail is $150 usd, that might be the pice if they even drop in the states, which i highly doubt.

They are confirmed for a United States release. All you had to do was wait a week.

Fabolous got his Black Quai's.

Catch him doing a performance during the Quai54 Tournament.

air-jordan-5-quai-54-black-1.jpg

Fabolous got his Black Quai's.

Catch him doing a performance during the Quai54 Tournament.

air-jordan-5-quai-54-black-1.jpg

Im sorry but those black edition Quai's 5s are horrid 
sick.gif
. Still no word if HOHMD will be getting these because i seriously think that they are lying.

Im sorry but those black edition Quai's 5s are horrid 
sick.gif
. Still no word if HOHMD will be getting these because i seriously think that they are lying.

Talked to an employee at HOH tukwila again today,& they still dont know what I'm talking about.I guess I'll jus call next week

Talked to an employee at HOH tukwila again today,& they still dont know what I'm talking about.I guess I'll jus call next week

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

damn i hope these hohs could start giving better info, same with mine 

damn i hope these hohs could start giving better info, same with mine 

the white pair with the clear/blue sole look good as hell. screw the green sole.

the white pair with the clear/blue sole look good as hell. screw the green sole.

it depends on who you talk to at hoh... probably only 1 or 2 employees up there are actually sneaker fans. I talk to the manager usually and he knows his stuff even though he isnt into shoes at all

it depends on who you talk to at hoh... probably only 1 or 2 employees up there are actually sneaker fans. I talk to the manager usually and he knows his stuff even though he isnt into shoes at all

July 2 release on the whites? Foams on the 1st then these on the 2nd, next weekend will be great.  Anyone heard anything regarding the amount stores will be receiving? Hope enough to go around

July 2 release on the whites? Foams on the 1st then these on the 2nd, next weekend will be great.  Anyone heard anything regarding the amount stores will be receiving? Hope enough to go around

Kicks-crew got these for pre-order for $250
Hopefully that means there will be a decent amount out there... more than BINs.

Back
Top Bottom