Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

I've been hearing of people receiving fake pairs of these so I thought I would put up some detailed pics of some of the things to look for on a legit pair. Size/Stitching of logo, insole with (star) print and size sticker, box tag and bottom of box label. My pair Hope this helps for people wanting to purchase a pair.

* Bonus pic of my Jordan V collection
happy.gif

I've been hearing of people receiving fake pairs of these so I thought I would put up some detailed pics of some of the things to look for on a legit pair. Size/Stitching of logo, insole with (star) print and size sticker, box tag and bottom of box label. My pair Hope this helps for people wanting to purchase a pair.

* Bonus pic of my Jordan V collection
happy.gif
good ****.....these are legit

theres alot gm pair floating of these....good to see some authentic ones 

These are definitely hot fire, but I just cant wrap my head around paying 600+ for any shoe. It aint that crazy for me at least. Maybe in the 300-400, but even that is a stretch.

Sorry for lagging on the pictures. I'm not feeling well, but these are crazy. Material is what they should've used on the black grapes lol

Also, from my understanding, there is no size 8. They never released a size 8. 8.5 is the smallest size they released.

Sorry for lagging on the pictures. I'm not feeling well, but these are crazy. Material is what they should've used on the black grapes lol

Also, from my understanding, there is no size 8. They never released a size 8. 8.5 is the smallest size they released.

No wonder. I thought they wiped out all size 8 cause Chinese people usually have small feet over there.

Watched sneaker crew jacked yhe price up on these gradually. Hot shoe, but not worth 600. Props to people who snagged for a decent price, whatever that is these days.

that's what happen if nike release limited to the china region, those reseller in china are pretty scumbag trying to rob money from it :smh: since this country sneaker culture are rapidly growing so they can set any price high above the sky but still there are people willing to pay for it :x

that's what happen if nike release limited to the china region, those reseller in china are pretty scumbag trying to rob money from it
mean.gif
since this country sneaker culture are rapidly growing so they can set any price high above the sky but still there are people willing to pay for it
sick.gif
only happens in china too. ... ... 
alien.gif

Seriously trying to promote your IG & twitter. Lmao

Last edited:
I know some people have hinted at kicks crew selling knocks of these but has anyone pulled the trigger and confirmed or denied?

they should
i agreed but it doesn't look like this will be that case. i think they're seriously making it for china only. just like how we only get the DBs here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom