Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

i bought the set in a sz 10 for someone. if he flakes, i should be able to fit since i'm a 10.5 right? nomrally a 10.5 in all jordans. i don't own ANY VIs. I fit XI in a 10.5 fine.
Yes, they should fit you great ! Jordan 6's usually run 0.5 to 1 size big. 

For some reason every time I try to cop off FNL on a big release day my card always gets declined but on regular days no problems. Anybody know why this happens?
There system is very strict on the way you input your billing address.  It must match exactly as your CC/DC statements

For some reason every time I try to cop off FNL on a big release day my card always gets declined but on regular days no problems. Anybody know why this happens?
That seems to be the mystery that one can really explain with concrete evidence. It's a hit or miss with me at FNL as well. Sometimes I'm able to check out, and other times not so easy. I've even had my card put on hold due to the amount to transactions from FNL. 

Seems like I'm in the minority, but I definitely like the Champagne more than the Cigar.

I agree. Those were the only ones I was originally going for and was lucky enough to get on NDC with 2 day shipping :smokin

Just hope the green doesn't look like patent leather in person like on some pictures. That green and gold is :x :pimp:

Last edited:

That seems to be the mystery that one can really explain with concrete evidence. It's a hit or miss with me at FNL as well. Sometimes I'm able to check out, and other times not so easy. I've even had my card put on hold due to the amount to transactions from FNL. 

I don't under why people aren't just buying gift cards to use as payment on release day :rolleyes

There system is very strict on the way you input your billing address.  It must match exactly as your CC/DC statements

When I log in that stuff is already stored. I just copped some kicks for my son Monday. Logged in... billing and CC info already stored just got to enter 3 digit code... and purchased. Did same exact thing today and transaction was denied.

Hey guys I struck out on the release but I see nike added some math for you guys to do :lol: I wonder if somebody missed out on a chance to cop the shoes if they screwed the math up

when I was going for the cigar and wtkd, i was doing the math and for whatever reason my brain farted and i did 7+9 = 15, kept hitting enter then after the screen not changing, i noticed it was a 9 and not an 8, so i changed the answer to 16 and all was good. after 2hrs of clicking i was pretty much brain dead this morning.

all turned out good at the end tho. helped some friends grab their pairs cause of my clicking skillz....

I don't under why people aren't just buying gift cards to use as payment on release day
eyes.gif
I've heard many mention that also. To me personally, it's one of those if I get, I get it. If not, then move on. I've gotten so used to striking out now that it doesn't really bother me anymore if I wasn't able to get the shoes. 

I agree. Those were the only ones I was originally going for and was lucky enough to get on NDC with 2 day shipping
smokin.gif

Just hope the green doesn't look like patent leather in person like on some pictures. That green and gold is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
The green looks shiney, but nice up close. Nothing like patent leather.

I don't under why people aren't just buying gift cards to use as payment on release day :rolleyes
That's exactly what I did.

Posted it a few weeks ago in this thread that's what I did. GC method has yet to let me down. $600 in gift cards are risky if you don't shop @ FNL often, but was worth the risk for me as I shop there frequently.

That's exactly what I did.

Posted it a few weeks ago in this thread that's what I did. GC method has yet to let me down. $600 in gift cards are risky if you don't shop @ FNL often, but was worth the risk for me as I shop there frequently.
I bought 600$ in gift cards because I thought it was a way around the cc errors.  All of my giftcards were denied every time, can't even return them

so have to try to buy by cc online then return in store and put them on my giftcard. 

I bought 600$ in gift cards because I thought it was a way around the cc errors.  All of my giftcards were denied every time, can't even return them

so have to try to buy by cc online then return in store and put them on my giftcard. 
Wow...

I've never seen (I've done the GC method at least 20 times) or even heard of a GC being denied.  That sucks man, I'm sorry.  Are you sure they activated them properly?

Back
Top Bottom